Fᵣᵢdₐy ₙᵢgₕₜ

Friday night rolled around and I dreaded it. I was at Connie's house with Julie. We were chatting and hanging around. We were planning to get ready later and I really didn't want to go.

    "So Aruna, how are things going with you and Charlie?" Connie asked. 

    "Yeah, both of you haven't talked to each other for like, days now." Julie added on.

    "Jules, Connie, he thinks he can snap at anyone when things don't go his way. Did ya see the way he pushed Russ when he said he ain't gonna go 'cause he had scholarship? We can't run to our families when things go bad. I don't get why he acting like this? He needa learn from his mistakes and grow from 'em. Varsity wants to kill us, we needa stick together when there a problem we can't face alone." I explained. "Plus, Charlie is gettin' on my nerves anyways."

    Julie and Connie gave me mumbles of agreement. For the next couple of hours, we began to talk a bit more and get ready. More as in Connie and Julie getting ready since I wasn't going. I feel like something is going to happen and I warned the team, but they brushed me off.

    I got dropped of first by Connie's mom, since I was going to hang out with Hans. I hopped out the car and opened the door to Hans shop. "Marcelli, you are back." Hans said, without looking back.

    "Hans, I swear ya got eyes behind yo head. I'm telling ya, you a witch." I joked and he chuckled.

    "How is school going?" He asked me.

    "Goin' downhill." I began to explain how varsity hates us, Charlie and I not talking for days, Charlie making our game against the Blake's tied, my argument with him, how Guy seems to be the only person who is there for me. Averman too. How I got detention. And the prank we pulled on varsity. I also mentioned I got a hold of Jesse too.

    "I remember how you used to be a prankster when you would visit the skate shop, I think you were too little to remember. It hasn't gone away, was it? Don't let varsity get the best of you, sometimes you have to stop caring and let your problems solve themselves. Or, you could act like an adult and take control of your situation." After he said that we talked a little more.

    We decided to go to the pond and ice skate together. It was a lot of fun. I haven't had so much fun since me and the whole team bonded. Oh my. I definitely gone soft with them. Those kids grew on me. Especially, Charlie. I wish we could talk and hang out. But we can't when we don't talk to each other for days.

    Three hours have passed and we decided to go back to the skate shop. We were inside for like five minutes before the phone rang. Hans picked it up and he told me it was Connie.

    "You were right, varsity planned something. Just meet us at the dorms. Wear all black we're going to get varsity back, tonight. We're planing to put ants in their dorms. Hurry. We'll wait for you." And with that, she hung up.

    I asked Hans to drop me off at the school and he did. "Thanks, Hans. I'll visit tomorrow. Maybe." I hugged him and left the car. He drove off. I went to Russ and Luis' room. I got in and the whole team was there.

    "Aruna, you were right." Goldberg admits.

    I give a small chuckle. "Told ya I was." I looked at Charlie and he was looking straight at me. He gave me a smile smile and I gave him a glare in return.

    "We are going to get the Brazilian ants from Buckley's room and stick tubes through varsity's door, making the ants attack them." Charlie spoke.

    I leaned and spoke in Guy's ear. "Aruna says it's not a bad idea. She has extra supplies and brought a whole pack of party bang snaps in her dorm. Oh, and some other stuffthat will be a great use for later." Guy repeated what I told hin.