Lipstick

Author Note:

This fic is inspired by the artwork above by Kimmpur Purple on Facebook (I really recommend looking at their art, it is stunning-), and the new trend of kissing one's partner and covering them with lipstick marks. I hope you guys enjoy this fic. :>

---

It all started because of some stupid dare and a stick of that stupid royal red lipstick.

"Modest," the packaging said, "modest," the lipstick was not.

Somehow, Bay had convinced Oti to try on his lipstick.

"Come on, Oti, let me put a little on you. You'd look so good with it," Bay had whined, pushing his body weight into Oti's couch.

Scowling, Oti had declined Bay's offer, insisting that he would not be caught dead wearing any makeup, least of all lipstick.

Turning away, Oti began heading up the stairs of his apartment, attempting to head back to the peace and solitude of his own room.

Bay, however, knew just how to get Oti to give in to his request.

"I guess you're too scared, huh?" He teased, "Oti's too much of a coward to try on lipstick!"

Oti turned, sending a harsh glare towards Bay, "I'm not too much of a coward to try it, I'm just sensible enough to see that it's a stupid request."

Bay backed off slightly at Oti's harsh glare but smiled notheless, "Then why don't you just grant me this small wish? I won't bother you anymore if you do, promise."

Oti looked as if he was going to argue but closed his mouth instead.

"Come on, Oti, it's not a big wish, and you get that quiet you're always chasing."

Bay smiled, seeing that his plan was working, and Oti was giving in to the idea.

Weighing his options, Oti sighs and walks towards Bay.

"Fine, but no one will ever find about this, you hear me?"

"Why not?" Bay asked, "I want to show off my genius creation."

Oti sent another harsh glare at Bay.

"No one hears about this, or our deal is off, and I'll skin you alive."

Holding his hands up in defeat, Bay backs off, grinning like a mad man.

"Okay, okay, got it, Pikachu, no need to be so aggressive."

Getting up from Oti's couch , Bay grabs Oti's arm and starts dragging him yo the bathroom.

"Hey, don't call me that!" Oti shouts, "Let go of me! I can walk on my own."

---

Fara arrived at Oti's home at 4 o' clock sharp, knocking at the door.

He waited for five minutes, but when no one came to open the door, he let himself in.

Wondering where the red-checked magician was, Fara looked about for Oti's whereabouts, taking notice of the slight crack in the bathroom door.

Making his way to the bathroom, Fara pushed open the door all the way and looked down.

Oti was at the mirror, aggressively wiping his lips with a rag, attempting to get the red off, mumbling to himself how he never should've trusted that sly man.

"What are you doing?"

Oti turned around, surprised, quickly using his hands to cover the lower portion of his face.

"What are you doing here?" Oti asked, voice slightly stifled from his hands covering his face.

Fara tilted his head, curious at what Oti was hiding.

"Never mind that for now," Fara responds, "why are you covering your face?"

Oti didn't speak, only continuing glaring coldly at Fara.

Fara, now puzzles, raised an eyebrow.

"What could be so bad that you won't let me see?"

Oti narrowed his eyes, "Why do you care so much about what I'm hiding? Go away!"

Fara narrowed his eyes, too, a sinister smile growing on his face, floating forward to Oti.

Oti steps back to try to avoid the ghost, but to no avail as he was backed into the wall by Fara.

Fara towered over Oti, prying Oti's hands away from his face.

Oti turned his head away from Fara, still trying to hold onto his dignity and pride.

"No one defies me, weak magician."

Fara tilts Oti's face towards his own.

Fara didn't know what he was expecting, but it wasn't this.

In front of him was the strange magician boy, with his lips painted a startling royal red.

Oti's eyes widened, and he began fighting off Fara, trying to push the ghost away from him.

"What the f*ck, man!?"

Fara wasn't paying attention, though, his eyes drifting down to Oti's lips, their color now a bright red, just a shade or two darker than the magician's cheeks.

Oti noticed Fara staring, now raising his own eyebrow in suspicion.

"Why are you looking at my lips, you stupid goat?"

Fara snapped his eyes back into Oti's and then back down at his lips but said nothing.

Oti finally manages to get past Fara and makes a break to his room, running up the stairs.

Fara finally breaks from his trance and chases after the red-lipped boy.

"Wait!"

Oti turned, just now reaching the doorway to his room, his eyes narrowed in anger and frustration.

"What do you want?" Oti says.

Fara stepped into Oti's room, ducking at the wooden door frame and shutting the door behind him.

"I just wanted to ask a question, " Fara said.

"And I dont want to answer," Oti said, turning to face away from Fara now.

"Have you seen a red bow anywhere?"

"I said I don't want to answer!" Oti says, attempting to push Fara out of his room.

Aggravated now, Fara grabs Oti's arm and turns them around, pinning Oti against the door.

"I'm just trying to ask you a question! Why she you being so stubborn?!"

Oti scowls, opening a golden eye to stare into Fara's own molten red ones.

"Ask the damn question then! Why are you so persistent?!"

Oti closed his eyes again in frustration.

"Have you seen a red bow anywhere?"

"No, I haven't! Now let me go, you stupid goat!"

"Don't anger me anymore, Pikachu." Fara threatens, leaning closer to Oti.

"And if I don't?"

"You'll regret it,"

At this, Oti opened his eyes again and stared into Fara's eyes, who's drifted down to Oti's lips again, and in a second, they were on each other.

Fara closes in on the space between them, capturing Oti's red lips in a heated battle of frustration and pent up anger.

Oti pressed back, putting as much force as Fara into the kiss, nipping Fara's bottom lip aggressively.

....

Author Note:

Idk where this is going, but let me know if you want a part two or something, and please drop some ideas. I might re-write this later.