Damn.

7:30 AM

Oti looked around.

Nobody was here, no sound other than the slow ticking of the clock could be heard.

He was finally alone in his house after so long.

The others had left, parting ways awhile ago.

It was just him now.

He could finally get his workout in without interruption.

Suddenly, the door of his room busted open, a out of breath Bay stumbling through.

"OTI!" Bay pretty much yells, "Where are you?"

"What are you doing in my house again?" Oti replies instead, throwing an icy glare Bay's way.

"I need your help with a mission, " Bay says, "It pays really well, but it requires two people."

Oti raises an eyebrow at this, "Why don't you ask your friend?"

Bay furrows his brows, "I tried, but he's busy."

Oti rolled his eyes, "I'm also busy, and you're still bothering me."

Bay put on his best puppy dog eyes, "Please? I promise this is the last thing I'll ask of you, I really need this job to get done, and you'll get paid for it! I swear!"

Oti contemplated, but as money was involved, he sighed and decided that this job couldn't be that bad.

"Fine. What do I need to do?"

Bay sheepishly said, "I need you to go under disguise with me as a hooker."

"What?"

"You're gonna have to wear a skirt," Bay admits.

"What."

--------

Fara walked in, his eyes growing large at the sight before him.

The mage, strapping on his heels, in a pretty black skirt. His thighs were plush in black fishnets, dark against the orange hues of his bed, and his hair swept across his face.

Fara swallowed thickly.

Damn.

He had some really nice legs.

The magician boy turned his head at the sound, trying to see where the noise came from.

Fara's eyes had begun to travel lower, following the outlines of Oti's hips and thighs.

The skirt was short.

Really short.

As in, it-just-barely-covered-the-magician's-ass short.

And his ass was amazing from what Fara could tell.

"How did you get into my house?" Oti narrowed his eyes, his left hand still holding the heels he borrowed from Bay.

Fara's eyes snapped back up to meet Oti's, and he smiled widely.

"You look really good in a skirt, Pikachu."

Oti blinked, astonished at the goats idiotic remark.

"What the fuck? Why are you in my room?"

Fara took a step closer, "Never mind that, who are you going out to see dressed up like that?"

Raising a questioning brow, Oti responds, "Why are you asking?" Then, with a smirk he came up with an idea to get at the ghost.

He shifted his legs to show off more of his opalescent skin, and when he saw Fara turn slightly red at the sight, he knew he was going to get what he wanted. "Better question yet, what would you do if I told you I was out seeing another man?"

Fara eyes immediately dropped down again, staring at the new area Oti had just exposed. He really did have a nice ass. He gulped again, eyes slowly traveling up and admiring the mage.

"Awe, cat got your tongue?" Oti teases, getting up from his spot and walking up to Fara. Grabbing his tie, he pushes Fara onto his bed. "You still haven't answered me yet, goat."

Fara looked up at Oti's face, hands automatically going to grab his waist when Oti straddled his hips. Looking back down, he smirked.

"You know, I came for something else, but I wouldn't mind changing my plans."

Fara's hands began dropping lower down Oti's sides, rubbing his hands down Oti's lower back.

Then, with no warning, Fara cupped Oti's ass and gave it a harsh squeeze.

Oti gasped sharply, quickly flushing a crimson red that matched his tinted cheeks.

"Awe, cat got your tongue? Fara lashed back,  his hands still on Oti, voice lowering a pitch, "What do you say? You know, my game isn't all that bad."

Without another word, Oti leaned towards Fara, eyes hooded as they stared at each other. Then Oti kissed him....just a bit too far to the left, avoiding his lips.

Oti dropped a couple more smooches on Fara, covering him with red lipstick marks. By the time he was finished with his little show, Fara's face, neck, and suit were covered in the red markings, and Fara was already rock hard.

Oti shifted a bit, attempting to get a bit more comfortable, grinding down onto Fara as well, causing him to let a low, animalistic moan.

"What are you doing." Oti smiled, then dropped to his knees. Fara instantly became even more red, watching as the pretty mage sunk down, hands grasping gently at the inside of Fara's legs.

Blinking slowly, and looking through his lashes the magician pressed a light kiss against the soft darkness of Fara's pants. Arousal tugged at Fara's gut even more, watching as Oti rubbed his thighs, the skirt still spilling tightly around his legs.

Oti kissed down his thighs, hands softly scratching, making Fara pant softly from pleasure.

Just as Oti raised his head to finally focus on the big idea, his phone rang from the bed's side table. Getting up, Oti dusted his hands off on the skirt, and walked over to the table, leaving Fara flustered and extremely turned on still.

Looking back over at Fara, Oti threw a faint smile at him, and pointed to his phone. "I've gotta go, sorry. Bay's waiting for me outside."

"But if you're still here by the time I get back, I'll give you the best blow-job you'll ever get."

And with that statement, he threw a quick wink at Fara, and ran out the door.

Fara, left blue balled and flustered, just sat there still processing the events of the evening.

He would enjoy the night, that's for sure.

Author note:

Idk guys, might make a part 2 if I feel like it, might rewrite if I don't.

Word count: 1010