Mirror

Author Note:

Guys idk anymore 😔, maybe I'll do a part two?
Art by me 😔

--

Fara thought he might’ve been dreaming, Oti stood in costume, black corset top, high fishnet stockings, lips royal red. Bunny ears crowned his head, a pretty red ribbon around his neck.

“-what do you think of this outfit, Fara?” Oti asked, turning around to look back at Fara. Fara wasn’t paying attention to what he was saying though, his eyes burning two hot holes into Oti’s lower back.

“It came with a tail too?” Suddenly Fara’s mouth was dryer than the cookies Fed had forced him to try, eyes failing to look away from the magician’s body.

“Well, yeah, why wouldn’t it?” Oti asked, rolling his eyes at the goat’s stupidity—it was a bunny costume after all.

“Could you help me string the back up?” Oti turned back around at the mirror, “I can’t reach and I have to tighten the corset.”

Fara swallowed whatever specks of dust he had in his mouth, hesitating.

Then, Oti bent down, and Fara swore he lost his mind. The magician leaned over to put on the heels he had borrowed from Bay for this mission, but by doing so, his ass was now facing Fara.

Fara’s eyes automatically were drawn to the new sight, flushing a raspberry red. He had never wanted to do something so much ever in his life.

Oti looked over his shoulder, “Fara? Are you going to help me or not?”

Fara blinked, stumbled over his feet, and hesitantly made his way over to Oti.

Oti put the ribbons from his corset into Fara’s hands, and turned around again. Fara gulped, slowly lacing the ribbon through the holes, wishing that he was loosening them instead of tightening them.

He glanced up at the mirror, noticing how much smaller Oti was than him. The said mage was scrolling on his phone, liking a couple of photos on Instagram. Unholy thoughts rushed past his mind—all of the things he could do to the mage kept pushing its way through the thick haze in his mind. His cock in Oti’s mouth, Oti's eyes empty from lust, his hands around Oti’s chest, pretty mouth open, because of hi—No! He scolded himself, he shouldn’t think of his best friend like that.

But as he tied the ribbon into a bow, all he could process was the sweet pomegranate scent of Oti’s shampoo. It wasn’t helping the fog that had taken over his mind.

After what felt like an eternity for Fara, he was finally done lacing the corset's back up.

Spinning to look at himself from the mirror, Oti looked at Fara’s bow. Surprisingly, it wasn’t too bad. The bow actually looked like a bow, and the tails trailed down his back to reach just below where his ass was.

Raising an eyebrow, he praised the mountain goat, “For someone with big hands, you tie a pretty bow.”

Fara smiled at the compliment, raising an eyebrow, “Does that mean I get a reward?”

Oti walked towards him, coyly grabbing Fara’s tie, pulling him down, “Why not? What do you want, hmm, goat?”

Fara’s eyes drifted instantly to Oti’s lips, which parted upwards into his significant smile.

“You know, tying bows aren't the only thing these hands are good at," he mumbled, eyes looking into Oti’s.

Oti smiled, staring coyly at Far. He leaned in, and….kissed Fara just too far to the left of his own lips.

“You tempt me Fara," Oti responded before leaning up to kiss Fara for real this time.

Fara’s eyes widened, but after a moment he kissed back just as passionately.

Oti smiled, and he pulled back despite a desperate whine from Fara.

He walked out the door, throwing a quick wave at Fara, “See you at 9, goat.”

Fara smiled widely, feeling like the luckiest ghost in the world.

--

Word count: 634