Uh Oh.

Author Note:

Yes, this is very heavily inspired bu LabyjokAP's comic. Please don't come after me. Remember kids, consent is important. Don't let Y/A fantasy novel fool you into thinking that it's okay.

---

Fara flew down to where he and his brother had stood a mere hour ago, his eyes scanning the area. That stupid brother of his, how did he manage to lose his bow-tie? He only had to heal that stupid human after all.

Fara glanced around, looking for the stupid tie, but didn’t spot anything. Remembering that the magician boy lived in the house, he entered the home, hoping to gain some insight on the tie’s location from him.

Fara looked inside, not seeing anyone, he assumed the magician boy was upstairs then, knowing that’s where his private rooms were.

Floating up the stairs, he heard the aggressive huffs of air coming from a room two doors down the hall.

Swooping in the doorway to enter, he stumbles upon the magician. He was busy, but that didn’t stop Fara from entering. He figured he could just sit for him to finish—after all, it couldn’t take the boy long would it?

Seeing a sofa near the door, Fara had a seat, leaning his head against his fist, intently watching the red-cheeked magician do push-ups.

After 15 minutes of waiting, he finally finished his workout, his face and back slick with sweat. Grabbing a small towel he placed nearby, Oti wiped his wet face, blindly walking towards the sofa, and taking seat.

Fara watched as the magician boy wiped his forehead, and walked over towards him. Curious he lifted his head off his hand, and looked at the boy.

The magician turned, sitting between Fara’s legs, his back against Fara.

They sat in silence for a good minute, before the magician yelped in surprise and began kicking around.

“Who the f is in my house?!”

“Shush, it’s just me.”

“Just you?”

The magician boy turned around, tilting his head and looking at Fara.

“Yes, I wanted to ask you some questi-“

“WHY ARE YOU IN MY HO-“

The magician boy squirmed around, throwing his fist everywhere around them, attempting to fight off Fara. Fara held the magician closer, grabbing his wrist, trying to calm the boy down.

“Calm down! I just wanted to ask you some questions!”

“Calm down?! How do you expect me to calm down you stupid goat!”

“Wait, have you seen a bow-tie?”

“No! Of course I haven’t!”

Just then the magician boy brushed against Fara, causing him to inhale sharply.

“C-can’t you stop moving?”

The magician boy continued to squirm, trying to escape the goat’s grasp, but unknowingly to him, just rubs harder into Fara’s area.

“What if I don’t?”

Flustered, Fara desperately tries to stop him, grabbing his wrist harder, warning the magician.

“Stop. Now.”

Pausing to the side, the magician stops, “Fix your belt, first! It’s poking at me.”