111-120

Chapter 111: I admit I'm envious

2022-12-16 Author: Rabbit eats elbow

Seeing Song Mianmian's puzzled face, Cheng Xiao explained with a smile: "Babies who are less than six or seven months old often stand up, which is not good for bone development. So

it was.

Song Mianmian was embarrassed, and her face was slightly red.

is a mother anyway, but she doesn't even know these things, and she doesn't know as much as Cheng Xiao, a father.

Cheng Xiao understands all aspects in detail, as if there is nothing he doesn't understand.

He's a good dad, but she's not a good mom.

If it weren't for Cheng Xiao, her life might still be chaotic by now.

In Manli's previous words, if you can't even take care of yourself, how can you raise your children?

"It's good to understand these things slowly in the future, what is urgent, experience is groped out." Seeing her like this, Cheng Xiao knew that this little woman must be thinking nonsense again.

"Got it, I'll go change my clothes first, and we'll go out later." Song Mianmian got up and went to the master bedroom.

"Okay."

The dining room seemed to be over, and Song Qin and the others walked out of it.

Looks like the conversation is not bad.

Song Qin is a very talkative person, to put it bluntly, she is a good person, no matter how she was treated before, for the sake of family affection, she didn't count too much.

Song Zhenhua and Song Zhenxing are her own brothers, and with her character, it is impossible to turn people away directly.

Seeing that the babies were all lying on the sofa, Zhang Cui sat aside and smiled: "Xiao Cheng, my aunt's question just now was a little sudden, don't care, I'm just too anxious."

"Whatever my aunt says, it's all family."

"Alas, Mianmian is really blessed to meet you." Zhang Cui said with a sigh.

At this time, Song Mianmian had already changed her clothes and came out, dressed in a casual style today, with a white peaked cap.

The face is not powdered, and even if it is, it is pleasing to the eye.

"Mianmian, are you going out?" Song Qin asked.

Song Mianmian nodded: "Well, I want to take advantage of the weekend to take the children out for a walk." By

the way, buy something.

It's really embarrassing to face my uncle and them at home!

The previous events had left an imprint in her heart, lingering, and she didn't want to force herself to forgive and accept.

Even if it's a loved one.

Song Qin didn't know what her daughter was thinking, and nodded: "It's okay, come back early in the evening." After

packing up, the family of six went out.

Drive to the city center.

Cheng Xiao planned to take Song Mianmian to buy some autumn clothes to wear, but she usually wore old clothes, and basically never bought new ones.

The babies are asleep when they get in the car.

Arriving at the destination, the car is parked in the underground parking lot of the mall.