201-210

Chapter 201: Prepare New Year's clothes for the babies

2022-12-16 Author: Rabbit eats elbow

After arriving home, Song Mianmian took off the one-piece cotton jacket on the baby's body, and when he took it off for Erbao, the back of the child's buttocks was wet, and his back was cold.

Apparently urinated.

I used to patronize injections and talk, but I didn't notice this at all.

The diaper was diagonal, and the whole body was urinated.

It's wet.

Erbao was still babbling, as if he wasn't urinating on her.

Song Mianmian was distressed and looked at Cheng Xiao: "Husband, you go and put hot water and bathe Erbao."

"Okay."

She took off her clothes and wrapped them in a clean blanket.

Soon, the hot water was put down.

Wash the two treasures.

Still so crying, there is heating in the house, the bath is not cold, and the little guy just doesn't want to go into the water.

Unlike the Three Treasures, it's okay to toss it.

I didn't even cry when I got the injection.

After taking a bath, a pack of bath towels will be sent to the children's room.

Song Mianmian has already found out the child's underwear, and before that, use diapers.

Song Qin came in at this time and said, "The children are nine months old, so it stands to reason that you can pee on them." If

you rely too much on diapers, it's not good.

Eight or nine months have to train to pee.

Song Mianmian didn't understand what it meant to pee, so she asked, "Mom, what is pee."

"It's just holding the baby and teaching them to pee, which can reduce diaper eczema and be good for the child's buttocks."

Cheng Xiao on the side smiled: "I will."

"Will you?"

Song Mianmian was surprised.

He can do anything, she has never heard of or anything.

Cheng Xiao smiled: "Yes."

He often looks at parenting software and Xi some parenting experience from his mother.

Song Mianmian was embarrassed, and after talking for a long time, it was her incompetent mother who had never learned about these at all.

Die of disgrace.

Song Qin couldn't help but say to her: "Look at Xiao Cheng, usually learn how to take care of the baby."

"Got it."

She also felt that she was incompetent as a mother, and she didn't understand some basic things.

After Cheng Xiao came, he did take better care of the baby.

Raised more white and fat.

When Song Qin went out, Song Mianmian blamed herself: "Husband, am I too irresponsible?"

"Huh? How do you say that?

"The baby is so big, I still don't know much about parenting." It's a good thing that I was born, and if I can't answer it when others ask me in the future, I'll die of embarrassment.