141-150

Chapter 141: I don't think it's hard at all

2022-12-16 Author: Rabbit eats elbow

Both of them have excellent appearances, especially one of them is not an exaggeration to say that he is a heavenly immortal.

That figure is really good!

This looks like a rich family's.

"Two, do you need any help?"

"We'll see for ourselves."

Song Mianmian sat on the chair on the side: "Look, I have something to do." When

she turned on her phone, it was a message from Cheng Xiao to her.

It's the babies who are shooting.

At this time, the store was very lively, and Cheng Xiao was busy taking videos for the baby.

She couldn't help but smile.

A few little ones didn't know what they saw, and they laughed so happily.

Especially Dabao.

I guess I saw the beautiful lady again, right? The child is getting older day by day, and he knows how to read it.

turned off the video, and after a while, Cheng Xiao sent a voice.

Ask her how she was doing and if she had done any shopping.

He also told her to buy more.

After all, this is the first time since she was pregnant that she went shopping with her best friend.

"I haven't bought it yet, those things are too expensive, so forget it." Song Mianmian pursed her lips.

"Don't save it, take it if you like it, I just transferred some money to you, buy it, remember to buy me two clothes."

Cheng Xiao knew that this little woman must be provincial again, and he was a little helpless.

What Song Mianmian didn't know was that Manli was eavesdropping on their conversation behind her.

"I'll take a look!"

"Ah, we haven't seen each other for a long time, so we chatted?" Man Li teased: "Look, your husband has told you to buy and buy other provinces, look at your picking."

Song Mianmian didn't bother to tell her.

After you end the conversation.

"Finished? Okay, accompany me to look at the clothes, don't worry, you don't want you to buy it, you just help me palm the eyes. Manli was helpless.

It's autumn season, and of course it's time to buy autumn clothes.

What a trench coat for denim, all arranged!

Seeing a navy blue windbreaker jacket, Manli took it off, put it in front of her, and asked with a smile, "How is it?" Isn't it good-looking?

"Looks good." Song Mianmian glanced at it and felt that it was okay.

"Cut, what's your tone, is it good?"

"Okay."

"Why is it okay again? Can you be serious? The

two of you are one sentence and I am the other.

At this moment, in the eyes of the clerk, Song Mianmian is like an indifferent husband, and Manli is the resentful little wife.

This...

"It's okay, it's good, you're so temperamental, and beautiful, it's not a walking hanger, it must look good when you wear it."