ᵖᵃᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ

     ESTELLA SLOUCHED in her seat, her fingertips tapping against her desk as she listened to her friend talk about the school field trip for what felt like, the millionth time that week

valeria was a big winter person. she loved anything that had to do with hot chocolate, cold weather, baggy clothing, christmas, snow— literally anything.

valeria wanted to experience a trip with her closest friends, and it was perfect that it revolved around her favorite things.

valeria was a lot more excited than estella for those reasons alone, but estella loved to travel and experience new things, so she was also excited.

their teacher clapped her hands, "tomorrow is the last day you'll be able to turn in your papers." she started, "you'll need to set them up here, signed!"

"after that, if you didn't turn them in— you won't be able to attend the trip." their teacher shrugged.

estella and valeria watched a few people stand from their seats, putting a piece of paper on her desk like she had asked.

estella went to push herself up, grabbing the permission slip paper that she had folded on her desk, pausing as two boys stood up at the same time, going in front of her.

she walked behind her brother and his close friend, notti, running her hands through her hair as she waited to set the paper on her teachers desk.

the two almost backed up into her, making estella mug the both, before setting the paper on the desk and walking back to her.

valeria watched her, laughing at her facial expressions.

estella tended to get annoyed easily when it came to darrian and his friends.

at the beginning of the school year, ethan had showed up to school with an attitude and pushed estella out of his way, almost making her lose her balance.

estella was having a great morning that day, and as soon as he pushed her and walked away mumbling things under his breath, not even mumbling an excuse me or i'm sorry, her day was ruined.

valeria suggested that he had just been having a bad day, but estella refused to let it go because she believed the boy could've went about it in many different and better ways.

estella wasn't a slow walker, so maybe he should've just been patient.

he could've been polite and said excuse me.

but instead he chose pushing her, almost making her lose her balance, and mumbling things under his breath as if she had been walking the speed of a slug.

and darrian just annoyed her by being her sibling.

"you always givin them looks." valeria told her, playing with her curly hair.

"they act like they didn't know i was behind them." estella shook her head.

ESTELLAS LAPTOP was in front of her, scrolling through pictures of the place her school would be staying for the time they spent on their trip.

the place was beautiful, to say the least.

she read through some of the reviews, only seeing things like, 'i had an amazing experience.' , 'i hope i get to go back one day.'

she clicked her tongue, closing her laptop and standing up from her bed, looking around her room with her lips folded in a straight line.

her room was a mess. she had started packing earlier, and got distracted with many things so there was clothes and a bunch of random things all on her floor.

she knew she would have to clean it before she left, or she would be bad at herself when she got back home.

she heard her phone ring, and grabbed it to see a group facetime from her friends.

she answered it, watching their faces pop up.

"ayeee, stella!" melanie smiled.

"stella, have you started packing yet?" valeria asked.

estella moved her phone, showing them the mess of clothes and her suitcase that was on her floor.

melanie let out a huff, "y'all, i literally don't know what to pack."

"you have so many clothes." valeria furrowed her eyebrows, confused on how the girl could possible be struggling with the amount of options she had.

"exactly." melanie nodded, "it's too much."

"you're lazy as fuck." valeria shook her head, setting her phone on her desk as she pulled out her suitcase from her closet.

melanie's head flew back, mugging valeria through the screen. "nah, i just gotta make sure i look gooddd!"

she dragged her words, setting her phone up as she ran her hands down her body dramatically. "i saw dd's going so— you already know." she stuck her tongue out.

estella laughed at her friend, before shaking her head. "that boy can't even say a complete sentence."

valeria laughed, "i never know what he be sayin, not gonna lie."

melanie shook her head, "y'all need to back off my man, for real."

"you've talked to him like twice." valeria told her, pulling out a bunch of clothes from her closet so she could look through them.

"it's gonna be mad cold there, ion got that much winter clothes." melanie ignored her, scratching her head as she looked around in her closet.

estella nodded her head in agreement.

her closet mainly consisted of many crop tops, a few cargo pants, ripped baggy jeans, leggings, baggy sweat pants, and oversized sweatshirts and hoodies.

estella looked at her screen, letting out an annoyed sigh. "i don't even know how to ski!"

"or snowboard." melanie agreed.

estella looked at her screen, finding herself getting annoyed with not knowing what outfits to pack or what she would really need on the trip.

valeria walked in the camera, holding a bathing suit to her body. "they said there was gonna be a hot tub there, right?"

melanie laughed, "this is gonna be some, to all the boys i've loved before, shit."

SLUMPEDDPDIDNT PROOF READ!!! HEYYY GUYSSS first chapter, how we feelin??this isn't gonna be like that series btw, i just threw that in there

SLUMPEDDP
DIDNT PROOF READ!!!
HEYYY GUYSSS
first chapter, how we feelin??
this isn't gonna be like that series btw, i just threw that in there.