ᵛⁱᵉʷ

    THE THREE girls walked down the long stairs from their shared room, each dragging their feet with the slight annoyance of having to wake up early, even on a weekend

the main part of their resort was full of their classmates, as they all either sat around having their own individual conversations, or ate at the diner that was in the building.

estella, valeria, and melanie walked towards the diner, sitting down at one of the only open booths and picking up a menu.

"they got a whole restaurant in this bitch?" melanie thought out loud, opening her menu and looking over the choices.

it didn't take too long for the friends to decide on what they wanted to eat, as it was breakfast and they weren't too picky.

so, they were ready by the time a lady had came to the table to take their orders.

it didn't take too much time for their food to be brought to them, which was surprising due to the amount of people that were ordering left and right.

the trio ate, before walking towards the claw machine that was close to the exit of the diner.

valeria said she wanted to try and win a stuffed animal, although she knew those machines were scams, she loved them like a little kid who didn't know.

estella backed up as valeria started to get annoyed, throwing her arms in the air.

she felt her body collide with another, immediately turning and getting ready to apologize before pausing when she saw who it was.

"oh shit— my bad, estella." ethan nodded, slowing down instead of continuing to walk with dd and ddot.

"now you apologize." she spoke lowly, shaking her head before making eye contact, nodding as an "it's fine."

valeria shook her head, glancing away from the machine to watch the encounter unfold.

"what?" ethan's face scrunched in pure confusion.