ᵇᵘˢ ʳⁱᵈᵉ

     ESTELLA LET out a huff, staring at the large bus her mother was parked in front of as everyone packed their suitcases and bags in it

she was thinking about the hour and a half she would have to spend in it, and how she had to wake up two hours earlier than usual, and slightly started to regret her decision on going.

"elle, are you going or not?" her mother asked, growing impatient with how long estella was taking to get out of the car, as darrian was already putting his suitcase up.

estella sighed to herself, deciding she had already gotten herself excited, packed, gotten up early, and was in front of the bus, that it was too late to turn back now.

"yes." she mumbled, getting out of the car and opening the backseat door to get her suitcase.

she walked around the car, giving her mom a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "if i wanna go home, you'll come get me right?"

her mom laughed, "no, estella. i'm not driving two hours."

estella smacked her lips, "fake." she mumbled, closing her moms door.

"don't get pregnant!" her mom pointed, making estellas lip fold into a straight line, firmly nodding her head as she turned on her heels, walking towards the bus.

"ah, estella! have fun!" she heard behind her, turning to see valeria's mom waving at her through her car window, and valeria jogging to meet up with her.

she waved, "i will!"

valeria walked towards the back of the bus, putting her suitcase in there with estella following. "she just gave me a talk about teen pregnancy."

"yeah, my mom told me not to get pregnant." estella told her, the two walking on the bus.

they seen melanie sitting in the very back, where there was only two spots of three seats. her head raised, quickly waving her hand at them for them to hurry.