Chapter 6

Three months had passed. This time, they spent with their radish who is four months old now their and family. Wei Ying, Lan Zhan left the day of the banquet that would be held signifying the end of the hunt. The whole cultivation world was anxious because during the last three months, they had nothing of the man. The disciples that were sent to spy on the man were all killed and sent back. No note attached to them nothing. The chief cultivator assured them that after the hunt. They will lay a siege against the Yiling Loashi and, this time, get rid of him for good. Those words lifted their spirits once again.

Crows descended upon Koi Tower. Painting the sky black as their cackling vibrated through the air and halls of the banquet, making fear settling in their bones. The sound of the Ghost flute follows swiftly, playing an ominous sound. Sweat starts to form on their foreheads when they hear the sound drew closer and closer. Before they have time to comprehend what's going on. The Yiling Loashi and Hanguang-Jun were standing in the doorway.

The look on the Yiling Loashi's face scared them even more. He had a dark smirk on his face, which does not mean nothing good at all. The two stepped into the hall and started making their way down the aisle. Outside the crows, flapping wings could still be heard. Many were shivering in their seats with fear, and many looked at the Yiling loashi with anger.

The two stopped just short of the dias where Jin Guangshan was sitting on. Jin Guangyoa made his way towards them, but Wei Ying lifted his hand, and it made Jin Guangyoa stop in his tracks.

"I didn't come here to listen to anything you want to say. I have more important things I need to do."

Wei Ying told Jin Guangyoa as he gave him a side glance before he returned his attention to the hall in whole.

"Jin Guangshan. Jin Guangyoa. Nie Mingjue. Jiang Wayin. Sect Leader Yao. Su Minshan and everyone else who had been at the burial mounds to lay siege. Have been found guilty of the murder of my family and my  precious radish. What do you have to say before sentencing commence. Sect Leader Lan, you can go because for you and those involved in hurting Lan Zhan, I have something special in mind. None of you will escape my wrath."

Wei Ying said to Lan Xichen, who was glaring at him in anger before he turned his head towards Lan Zhan.

"Wangji, can't you see that this man is not someone you should associate yourself with. You still have time to turn back. Don't let him drag you down with him."

He said and pleaded with Lan Zhan, who looked at him with an icy cold stare, which took him aback. Because  Wangji had never once turned that type of stare on him or even directed it at him.

"Leave."

Lan Zhan said with a cold voice before he turned his gaze forward. Soft gasps could be heard throughout the hall.

Wei Ying asked them with a cold voice. There was none of his playfulness in his voice. Lan Zhan stood emotionless beside him. Lan Zhan hand on the hilt of bichen.

"You talk about murder when you were the one who had murdered my son by using the ghost general."

Jin Guangshan said, and Wei Ying nodded his head before he spoke.

"Let's talk about that Jin Guangshan. Your son was killed, and by A-Ning, that I will admit. But was it really my fault, Jin Guangyoa?."

Wei Ying asked as he turned his attention towards said man.

"I do not know what the Yiling Loashi means?."

He said innocently.

"Jin Guangyoa, I did not come here to play little word games with you, so do not try my already thin patience."