No Touch Sensation Part 2

Re-Cap From Part 1

He started going to his tongue and with a little friend he brought along. He had a vibrator attached to his tongue, so you can get more sensation.

You grabbed his curly hair and pushed his face deeper in your rose as he roughly continued eating you out. Life was brought to you when he flicked his tongue in and out of you.

Then he put the vibrator onto your clit hard while moving his head left to right and up and down. He gracefully sucked and licked all your juices until there was nothing there.

What he just did made you go INSANE!! So insane it made you wanna have sex with him until the next night. You felt like you wanted to be a porn star so you started thinking.

YOUR TURN....

You laid him on the bed and licked and swirled your tongue on the tip of his member, making him go crazy. You then out your whole entire mouth over his dick. Drilling him inside your mouth. Slobbering on it, licking the sides, and stroking him all at once. He grabbed your head and pushed it further down. To your surprise you had no gagging reflexs. So you coated your mouth over his dick until it touched the bottom.

His legs started shaking and he came all in your mouth. He looked at you with an 'Im Sorry' look because he didn't warn you. Now you didn't want to be a naughty girl and not swallow. So you swallowed the cum. He gave you a surprised look for swallowing.

Since you swallowed, being a good girl, he started fingering you. Hard and fast was the only pace he knew at that. But right then and there you squirted in his hand, on his abs, and his member. He licked all up and laid beside you.