Roll Up & Sneaky Link.

R A Y

"Baby, Come Here!"

"Nah cause you didnt wanna come to me when I called you"

"Ray baby please come here"

I got up and walked over to my girl. As I approached her from behind...I watched as she swayed to the music that was playing in the kitchen. I started thinking about how I could bend her over right now and make that ass clap. Then I was thrown out of my thoughts as she began to speak.

"Baby, I love you" She said while looking at me like she wanna eat my dick up.

I grinned and started kissing her neck, "I love you too baby...always..now...let me...break that back into pieces"

She moaned between every breath I took and thats all it took before I started drilling her guts in the middle of our kitchen.

"Mmmm yeah. Thats how daddy like it"

If something could make her tingle, it would be those exact words coming from his mouth.

"What's my name?" I asked while going deeper.

POP

"What's my name?" I repeated speeding up my pace.

POP

"DADDYYYYYYYUHHHH!" she moaned so loud, cramming all over his dick.

"Fuuuuuucccckkk ....damn girl you got cum all over me" I said looking down at all the mess she made.

*Buzz Buzz*

Ray grabbed his phone and checked the message.

iMessages:

Y/N: come over.. lets roll up and link tonight 😏.

Me: Be there at 10pm. T-shirt. Panties. Nothing more. Nothing less or else 😈.

Y/N: Okay Boo 🖤.

Me: Bet .

I deleted the messages and started making my way to the shower.

"Babe where you going? The spaghetti just got done.." She said looking at me with puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry baby the guys got into a stupid fight again and prince texted me to come by," I chuckled, "You know how they get" hoping she'd let me skip this one.

She smacked her lips and giggled, "Yea they just can't keep a chill vibe sometimes."

I laughed, "I swear it's so irritating but those my bro's!"

"Well go ahead baby, I don't want to hold you." She said coming to fix her plate.

I jogged up the stairs and grabbed my stuff i'll need in the shower. Turned on 'Hook it up' by yours truly (Mindless Behavior) and prepared the water.

As I stepped in the shower, I started nodding my head to the song and sing along.

"You can bring your friends,
and I can bring my friends,
Let the party begin, begin, begin,
You can bring your friends,
and I can bring my friends,
What you doing this weekend, weekend, we in, yeah"

As I sung along, I turned the water off and got out.

"Damnnn I didnt know I had it THAT loud" I snarled.

I wrapped my towel around my waist and turned the music down a little bit and made my way to my masters bedroom. My long wavy hair was just waiting to be free as I removed my towel from my head.

"Ahhh there you go." I smiled running my fingers through my hair.

"YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANT TO EAT BABE!?" She yelled.

"YEAH I'M GOOD BAE!" I reassured.

"ALRIGHHHHTT!" she yelled convincingly.

I chuckled at her goofiness.

"Hmmm what should I put on?" I asked myself while walking to my closet and putting on my briefs and socks.

I grabbed some gray shorts and a brand new white tee.

I shrugged, "Ima just put this on".

I put on some deodorant, sprayed my Red Polo cologne, and put my hair in my signature messy bun then looked in the mirror. I smirked at how sexy I looked in laidback clothing and went back to my closet to grab my Baron 1's.

"Oh yeah!" I said running to my phone to check the time.

9:45 PM

"Fuck! i gotta go," I whispered.

I made it downstairs and grabbed my keys from the key hanger then went to the living room.

"Okay baby i'm about to dip out" I said giving my girl a kiss.

"Okay bae please don't be too long, you know I hate being bored" She said sitting back down on the couch.

"Fasho baby you know I won't be long. They always do this"

As I went out the door, I quickly locked the door and jogged to my matte black Jeep. I called Y/N to let her know i'm on the way there. The phone rang 3 times before she answered.

"Hey, sorry i took longer than expected i wanted to get freshened up. I'm on my way now though baby girl" I explained.

"You good boo. I just got done rolling up and stuff so just knock when your here."

"Alright bet" I grinned and hung up.

I kept driving and started drifting into my thoughts.

She better be lucky I don't have a baby by her yet cause if it was up to me ...I would definitely have a mini me running around.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I almost missed her house. I pulled up in her driveway and parked my car. I grabbed my keys and phone and made my way to the door.

*KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK*

"HERE I COME!" Y/N yelled.

I chuckled at her little voice and after about 30 seconds, I heard the door unlock.

She opened the door in her XL T-shirt and panties on like I told her.

"Hey daddy"

I slowly looked her up and down caressing her body with my eyes.

"Hey beautiful" I said as I stepped inside her luxurious home.

"I got a surprise for you" She grinned with her hands behind her back.

"What is it baby?" I asked

She pulled her hands toward me and began to speak.

"We about to get real hot and sweaty tonight"

TO BE CONTINUED..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: Hey, Yall loving the imagines so far? I am now 21 y/o and I started writing this when I was just 14. I love writing this so much. & i hope you all love it too.  I hope you liked this chapter cause it's about to get hot and steamy in the next chapter😩!! Keep on reading, favoriting, and commenting on this story! I got 3 new updates so stay tuned. I haven't forgotten about y'all I promise. 🖤.
- Y a t t i  K