VALENTINES DAY. (Roc)

FEB. 14. 2024.
6PM

"COME ON BABY WE CAN'T BE LATE!"

"Calm down. I'm right here daddy," You calmly said.

"Damn baby....."

You giggled as Roc watched you seductively step down the stairs in your Sexiest red dress with stunning red LV Heels. Your hair was in a curly half up/half down style. Your skin was glowing like the sun and smelt like warm vanilla. Looking AND smelling like a snack.

He reached his hand out as you approached the last stair all while eyeing every inch of you like he was getting hungrier by the second

"Damn ma... you gone let me eat you up for dessert?" He asked while spinning you in a 360.

You smirked.

"Only if you keep the compliments going," You flirted back.

"Hm.."

He smiled and rubbed his chin hairs.

"Im gone do more than compliment you baby. You my wife," He said as he watched you walk out the door.

"I'm all here for it husband" You responded as you got in the passenger seat of his Benz truck.

You heard the trunk close and the drivers door open.

"I bought some things for tonight"

He handed you a little red box wrapped with a big red bow.

"Awww"

You kissed his cheek and smiled.

"Thank you baby"

You started unraveling the bow and began taking the lid off with ease. When you opened the box, there was a red blindfold, a bottle of raw honey, and a black leather paddle. Which drew your curiosity. You looked at him, giving him THAT face.

"Boy, where the hell you taking me?" You asked as you leaned to the side.

He laughed and grabbed your hand.

"Baby, just chill. It's just a little sexy gift for you later tonight when I make that head knock back," He responded, as he smirked and stared at the road like he was hungry.

You adjusted into the passenger.

"Mhmm.... thank you daddy," You flirted while touching your collar.