2. Prey

Bus stop a little away from a collage. Weiying was still scared He felt like going back home. But he can't go because his mother and younger brother will get worried after seeing him like this.
He wiped the tears from his eyes and stood up from the sheet.

Are you okay now? - the woman asked.

Yes, aunty I am fine. - He smiled at her little.

You are a very brave child. - woman pat his head.

Yes Aunty If that man had not come, I would have killed that goon. - He said dramatically.

Yes, child why not you are so brave. - she said laughing at his antics.

Ok aunty, bye I am getting late. - He said and pick his bag left the bus.

When he reached to the gate of his college he saw his friend wen qing and Nie hueshang standing there waiting for him.

Hey weiying where were you? -  Nei asked.

I was stuck in traffic. - He said.

But I was calling you why you didn't pick up the call? - wen qing asked .

There were so much noise that's why. Have you done with your inquiry can we go inside now. - He said.

Yes let's go - Nie said.

They were going inside but wen qing stop.

Wait weiying turn towards me. - Wen qing said in  cold tone.

Now what happened grumpy granny. Have you not done yet with scolding me. - Weiying said irritatedly.

I said turn towards me. - She said and weiying turn towards her.

What happened to your neck. There is a scare. - Wen qing asked him.

O god I don't pay attention. Yes there is a scare. What happened weiying how did you get it? - Nei said shouting.

Stop shouting you fool. Weiying share. - wen qing said.

It's nothing, really. I just... I had a bit of an encounter, and I ended up with this scar. - Weiying said.

An encounter? What happened? Are you okay? - Nei hueshang shouted again.

I will kill you Nei if you shout again. Look everyone is looking at us suspiciously. - Wen qing said .

I was coming here , and a goon tried to grab my bag. It happened so fast, and in the struggle, he had a knife. It left a mark on my neck. - He lied to his friends.

Oh man, that's terrifying. I'm so sorry you went through that. Have you talked to anyone about it, like the police? - Nei hueshang asked.

No i haven't gone anywhere I have come straight here. - weiying said

Let's go to treat this scare. We have time before lecture start. - Wen qing said dragging him towards pharmacy.

They all went to the pharmacy and treated Weiying's wound.

Did you tell aunt about this? - Nei hueshang asked while coming back from pharmacy.

No I didn't tell - Weiying said.

Ok let me tell her. - He said dialing the number.

You stupid dare to tell her and you will see my leg kick your ass. - Weiying said snatching phone from his hand.

They start fighting with each other while beating each other and running.

Enough be silent or I will be the one who will kick your ass. - Wen qing shout and both of them froze on the spot.

And hueshang you will not share anything with aunt or else she will get tensed. Now let's go back.- She added.

They went back college to attend there lecture.

In a mansion

Wangji stepped through the grand entrance of his opulent mansion, the familiar clink of polished shoes on marble echoing through the expansive foyer. He was greeted by the stoic presence of his personal guards, their nods both respectful and discreet, acknowledging his return without the need for words. He went straight to his room As he passed by, his mind was elsewhere, caught in the vivid replay of an unexpected encounter earlier in the morning. It had occurred in the most mundane of settings—a public bus, where he had met the boy.

he was a vision of simplicity, His tearful eyes had held stories untold, a depth that spoke of resilience and a life lived far from the gilded cages of wealth.

Now, within the silent halls of his mansion, the memory of his crying and sobbing echoed louder than the footsteps of his guards. The encounter had left an indelible mark, a poignant reminder of the unexpected connections that life can present.

Why am I thinking about him?  - Wangji rubbed his face fiersly.

The face of that boy his tearful eyes were coming
Infront of him again and again. He went to fresh up after that he directly went to his office room and start doing his pending work.

He was busy in his work when he heard knock on his door.

Come in - He said as usual in cold tone.

Boss As you have killed Zhang bin today his father is making ruckus outside he is here.- His left hand Song lan said.

I knew that his father would do something.  But I didn't know that he would dare to come here. - Wangi said chucking.

Boss order me to kill him. - Song lan said.

No need to do anything. It's been a long time since I did any hunting. Now when the prey has come on its own then why didn't have some fun. - Wangji said getting up from chair.

He went out side with Song lan and other gaurds and saw Zhangbin's dad cursing and shouting him. If he had not ordered them not to kill  him , perhaps he would be dead till now.
When he killed Zhang bin he knew that his father will search for him. So he thought why not have some fun and then he order his gaurds to not kill Zhangbin's father when they saw him.

You bastard I will kill you. Where is my son ? - Zhangbin's father try to punch Wangji but his gaurds stop him.

Don't stop him. He lost his son. I am feeling sorry for him. - Wangji said with fake sadness.

Wangji tell me where is my son? - Zhangbin's father shouted.

Wangji get angry with his shout and pull out his gun shout him in his hand. He shouted in pain. Wangji step forward and put his shoes on his wounded hand pressing it hardly in ground.

Zhang xin don't forget where are you standing and to whom you are talking? I think in your son's love you forget that you talking with me the fucking cruelest mafia.

- Wangji said as his eyes were showing no emotion.

Here the next update. Don't forget to vote and comments.