3. Encounter

"Zhang xin don't forget where are you standing and to whom you are talking? I think in your son's love you forget that you talking with me the fucking cruelest mafia. "
- Wangji said as his eyes were showing no emotion.

Wangji ruffle his hair and move two step back.

Well, I can forgive you for this. - He said and Zhang xin's eyes went wide in shock. Because wangji never ever forgive someone. If he is saying he forgive you. it's mean something is cooking in his head.

Let's play a game if you will win I will give you my position and power and if I will win you will be dead. - Wangji said looking at him directly. Now he was more nervous.

But.... - He try to talk.

I didn't complete my words yet. Don't try to cut my words or you will lose your head. - Wangji gave him warning.

So, I was sharing that I will be standing five step away from you and you have to kill me. if you able to kill me you will get everything that I have. And If you can't then you win. I will let you meet to your son. - Wangji shared.

Zhang xin get up from ground groaning im pain. By looking at his face you can say he is ready to kill anyone for power.

Wangji stand few steps away from him. Zhangxin was smiling ear to ear because which opportunities he want from ages is here. He will kill Wangji and become the lord of the country. Wangji look at him and smirk a little. Then he said, "One more condition will be there Zhangxin."

Zhangxin look at him like what the heck. Wangji continue - I will not carry any weapon.
When Zhangxin heard it he was in could nine he smile more widely. Wangji, is such a fool. Inviting his one death. No worry I will give him. - He think in mind.

Ok then let's start the game. - Wangji said and threw his gun. As soon Wangji threw his gun. Zhangxin raise his gun and shoot Wangji.

Everybody was shocked as bullet hit Wangji and he collapse on the floor.
Songlan hold Wangji. Zhangxin put gun on Songlan's head and said- He is dead now I am your boss. Get and bow me. Songlan was still silent staring at Wangji. Suddenly a bullet sound pierce the silence and Zhangxin was on floor groaning in pain holding his leg.

You fucker dare to hurt my brother. - A voice come from behind. A boy come from behind he was taller than Wangji and with a muscular body. He slowly walk towards Songlan and slap him hard.

How did you tolerate he was talking ill about my brother. Do you gun only for showing? You had shoot him. - The boy roar.

But young master, Boss told us to not interfere. - Zanjin said looking down.

Even if he got killed. - Boy shouted.

I am sorry young master. We lose our boss. It is all because of us. Please kill us. - Songlan said joining his hand his eyes filled with tears.

Dead my brother. How did you conclude it? By his nerve. - He start laughing loudly. Zhangxin who was groaning in pain look at him and said - this boy is in shock. Because of his brother's death.

The boy listen him get furious and clutch his jaw tightly. - "DEAD who my brother? You will be the one who will be dead in few minutes. Brother please get up or else I will kill this idiot. I can't tolerate him anymore. Then don't say that I ruined your fun.

You are really something Xichen. You already ruined my plan. I was having fun. - Wangji said getting up from floor. Zanjin step back after seeing getting ubyp.

Boss, you are not dead? - Zanjin asked shuttering.
I can't be dead till devil will be here himself. - Wangji said folding his sleeve move towards Zhangxin. Who was in utter shock He was freeze in his place not moving at all. Wangji bend down and touch clutch his jaw tightly.