1.HER🥀

Have you ever feel your heartbeat increase just by looking at someone...

Someone so pure, delicate, beautiful not only from outside but inside too.

Have you find yourself sweating in cold....

Sweating with desire to hold someone, to touch them, to have them.

Have you found yourself ever drowning, even there is no water but...

Drowning in someone eyes which hold innocence and love.

Have you ever feel yourself falling...

Falling in someone's desire.

Coz I am feeling, feeling every single thing, every feeling which I never feel before. And you know why?.....coz here , in front of my eyes is someone who dare to make me feel these feelings.

No, she didn't do it intentionally, it's just my heart who started to beat in his irregular rhythm.

For what?

~~For her.

Flashback....

Jimin pov:-

Here, I am returning to my apartment as it's already going to be 8 in night. And my work also finish a little early so I thought to go to my apartment and take some rest. As it's already January and cold weather is on its high peak. Still the crowd is same on road, it doesn't lessen a bit. After all work goes on. I am driving my Mercedes ( yes i am,coz it's no fun that you seat on backseat and someone else is driving its boring for me that's why I don't keep driver) but oh fuck there is red light on means stop and wait. I sighed and waited for the traffic lights to turn into green🟢.

Well heyy , let me introduce myself coz I know this lazy author hadn't done that, right.

( author:- Yaay...I am not lazy 😤 you mochi)

(Jm :- yeah yeah we all know the truth)

( author:- youuu...)

(Jm :- ok leave I have to give my intro, go shu shu)

( author:- huh 😒I am going🚶‍♀️)

Huh so where was I?

Oh Yeah intro, so Hello this is Park Jimin, CEO of "PARK ENTERPRISES "( smirked😏).

Yes CEO, a hot🥵 but scary one😈. Well you have to be scary to maintain the employees who are working under you to disciplined and active, anyway it's our personality and we can't help it.

Well I turned 35 in October. ( sigh)

(author :- I can't get over of my age-gap kink 🤭)

( jm :- 😑)

( author :- 🤫......🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️)

Yeah 35 and unmarried well that's what is the biggest concern of my parents and they are eating my brain for that. Well it's not like I have allergy with girls it's just like I am waiting , waiting for my sweetheart and I believe that there is someone exist who already own my heart without my knowing.