3.craving to hold🥀

Jimin pov :-

I am in my cabin trying to focus on my work.

Yes trying coz I am not being able to focus on anything since tomorrow incident. It was already hard for me to get some sleep yesterday night as whenever I close my eyes my doll face come in front of me wasting my all efforts to get some rest.

Also in morning, at breakfast even in meetings my mind was not there , all I am thinking about her

Her dark brown siren eyes

Her cute button nose

Her flawless white skin

Her waist length long light brown hairs

Her mole on right upper side of lips

And last but not the least

Her full pink lips which I wanna devour so hard at every chance I got

It's feel like my mind along with my heart had become her slave .

Slave of her purity and kindness .

Slave of her ethereal beauty.

Slave of her innocence.

And I will not mind being slave as long as she is the one who made me kneel down in front of her.

I will do whatever she want, however she want me to do and only thing I want from her is Her.

She is mine

My doll

My insanity.

I again drowned myself in her thoughts just then a knock on my cabin's door bring me back to the reality.

I said "come in" in my cold but strict voice and then my secretary come inside holding a file which I know belongs to my doll whereabouts.

Sir here is the information about the owner of that car whose car no you had send me yesterday.

He said forwarding the file towards me. I hummed and took the file.

I told u to collect all the single information I hope you didn't miss any or consequence will not be in your favor.

I said opening the file.

Mr. Veer Singhania. ( I read)

The car is actually on his name sir. ( my secretary said and I continue reading )

Mr. Veer Singhania
Age 49

 Veer SinghaniaAge 49