2.Unknown feeling 🥀

Before starting I want to tell you guys that I will give the Y/n character a name which is JIYA , but you guys can imagine yourself and enjoy the story 💟.

Jiya pov:-

I park my car in parking area of the building where my friend lives. After entering the building I went in an elevator and press "5" for Nancy's apartment floor.

Nancy my friend she is Korean where I am Indian.

My father is a well known businessman in India from his young age and at that time he wanted to establish one of his branch in South Korea. So he came to Korea for business purpose but met the love of his life means my mumma as mumma used to be a pianist . Papa met mummy in a church as it was the wedding of one of his Korean friend. Mom as a pianist was there when papa first time saw her. He liked her so much that he without having any another thought arrived with marriage proposal at her house.

Mumma had no one except her grandfather, so her grandfather accept the proposal after asking her if she is ok or not coz he wanna settle his granddaughter( jiya's mom) before he leave this world. She agreed as she also like jiya's father when she saw him at her house.

They get married and after one year they had me.

I used to live in korea until I turned 7 then papa had to return India due to business issue.

I met Nancy when I was 3 in playschool we became friends well actually my mom and her mom was also friends that's how we got to know each other. We used to play together and become close friend until I had to leave Korea . We cried holding each other and promised to call everyday.

Time fies but our friendship didn't break, it's remain same even after this long distance.

And now I am again in Korea. Just landed yesterday. No not permanently actually papa has some meetings with board members and it had arranged here. Also mumma wants to come here coz after returning India we didn't get chance to come here. So that's why.

Here I press the bell of her apartment. I heard some shuffling inside after receiving "coming" the door opened and Nancy comes in a view.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa jiyu

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa jiyu .

she screamed happily after seeing me then hug me tightly.

Gosh, I will die Nancy if you didn't let me breathe.

I replied while my smile never left my lips.

Oh sorry sorry but after a long time I am finally seeing you that's why I couldn't control myself.

She replied with a wide grin.

Ok ok but may I plz come in mam.

I asked jokingly.

Omo yes yes plz.

Then we get inside.

Well what took you so long ? Your house is at distance half an hour , you left your house at 7 and would come at 7:30 then.

(( actually it's jiya's mother's grandfather's house and only memory her mother had as her (jiya's mother) grandfather's blessing))

Areee nothing actually there was kid who got lost when I was stuck in traffic I saw him crying so I went to help him. You know he was crying nonstop. After a few minutes of hard work he stopped wailing and decide to tell me how he get lost and in the meantime his mother also come there so...

Aww such a sweetheart I have. Then ? It's not end I know.

Then there was a begger who was shivering in cold so I gave him my jacket . I had packed some kimchi fried rice as I know you love that but he was hungry so...

So you gave him. ( she said and I nodded my head)

Omo, you are so sweet love, it's ok my lovely jiya as you are going to be here till my birthday you can make that anytime.

She said knowing my helping nature.

When uncle and aunt is coming and Jay .

(( Jay is jiya's brother four year younger than her)).

She asked after we settled ourself in couch.

After two weeks as it was your birthday in next week so I came early coz I don't want to miss and wanna wish u ur last happy birthday before yOur mArRiagEeee.

I said teasing her at last. Nancy roll her eyes and said

Yeah yeah tease as much as you want when you will be getting married I will also tease you.

She said while smirking as I blush awkwardly , hell I always get shy with my marriage related discussion well suit to my not so little shy nature. And Nancy always tease me knowing well my reaction.

Shut up stupid.

I said while avoiding her eyes trying to change the topic.

Hahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She laugh before hugging me.

Gosh you still gets shy just with marriage topic then what will happen if I start talking about your first night after wedding hmm.

Gosh Nancy shut up.

I push her aside and then we both start laughing. Feeling amazing of being together after long time.

Well where is aunty and uncle. ( I asked)

Well emmo appa is in hospital as they have night shift so I think you will get to meet them tomorrow.

So let's order something coz I am not in cooking mood and we are going to have movie night. ( She said excitedly.)

I nodded and change in my comfortable clothes as I was going to be here till her birthday. We next enjoy our movie night and food which we ordered. And now it's time to sleep. I am sleeping with Nancy. Actually no, she is sleeping while I am wide awake.

Why?

I don't know. It's just some unknown feeling is keeping me awake and I don't know what to do with it and I am getting it from the time when I was in streets helping that lost kid. I feel like someone was staring at my soul. Well I know it's can be my hallucination but I can't help it .

Let sleep jiya, don't think about it too much, it's just your imagination.

I said to myself and shrugged my unwanted thoughts away, closed my eyes to get some sleep. Soon I drifted into my deep slumber.

But little did she know it's not just her hallucination but there was someone who had already captivated her soul without her knowing with very first glance. ( author smirking😏)