Introduction

A smile lingering on his face as he watched television.

"This calls for celebration"
Kinn face had a full fledged smile.
His bodyguard came forward.
"Khun people are waiting for you..."
"Hmmm.."
Kinn picked up a empty wine glass as he walked out.
Today they have hosted a celebration party for launch of successful partnership with a foreign shipping port company. But what actually Kinn was celebrating was slow and steady demise of Vegas and Porsche.
News channel was full of on going gang fight between these two. Their were casualties left and right.
The idea of destroying your enemy from inside out  would be so joyous Kinn never knew.
Gathering up people as he opened a bottle of classic 1900s wine bottle.
Kinn stood on a chair while he broke a glass to gather everyone's attention.
"Today we celebrate our victory....."
The crowd cheered back together "to victory"
Kinn smile more prominent than before.
" I would like to raise a toast to my brother because without him this success won't be possible"
Kinn looked in the crowd to find Kim and then turned to his servent asking him about Kim.

"What is Master Kim is doing??? call him here!!!"

Looking at the the hesitant look on his assistant face. Kinn smile vanished.

Kinn walked in full speed as he threw his jacket away. His once slick hair now  messed up.  Eminent anger rising from inside him.A group of bodyguards and assistants followed him, witnessing the transformation of celebration into a storm of rage.

"Where the hell he is???"
Kinn stopped in front of Kim's assistant who looked scared out of his mind.
He bowed his head.
"Khun is in the medic hospital..."
Kinn has a smirk forming on his lips.
"When all of this was happening what were you guys doing??? Why no one said a word to me??"
"Khun said ...."

"What did he say!?"

"That he would like to play a little before discarding the toy"

Kinn's anger erupted into an angry laugh, and without restraint, he pummeled the assistant to the floor. The room fell into an uneasy silence, broken only by the sound of the brutal beating. He punches the man in front of him untill he was lying on the floor all bruised up and almost out of life.
Blood splatter on his clothes and face as he walks forward.
People guiding him.
He open the door to medic room where classical music plays in background while Kim take a sip of his gin and tonic.
Kinn's gaze shifted toward the ventilator, where a figure lay connected to an intricate web of tubes and an oxygen mask, appearing utterly lifeless.

Kinn face shift towards Kim who has been going through some medical files with a sweet smile attached to his face.
Kinn motions everyone to leave the room as he calmly walked to Kim.

Kim moved his fingers rhythmically to Beethoven as he flipped another page.
He took another sip and continued.
Kinn's anger radiated through the room as he confronted the individual responsible for executing a plan that had gone awry. His eyebrows furrowed in frustration, and his voice cut through the air with seething intensity.
" Why is he still alive....."

"Did you know? There is only one in a million cases where an omega survives after breaking the mating bond." Kim voice contains a joy that a 5 year old have when he first discovered a candy.

His anger intensified as he continued, "You had only one job – to make sure you kill Pete. I let you decide whatever way you wanted, and you chose the most cruel method: breaking the bond. We spent over a hundred million to acquire the drug. So why the hell is he still alive?"

The room seemed to shrink under the weight of Kinn's fury. The failed plan not only jeopardized their investment but also left a loose end that could prove to be more troublesome than they had ever imagined. As Kinn awaited an explanation, the tension in the room reached a breaking point, leaving the fate of those involved hanging in the balance.

Kim's smile held a sinister edge as he sipped from his glass, seemingly unaffected by Kinn's anger. The tension in the room lingered, thickened by the revelation that Pete's supposed death was a meticulously crafted illusion.

"Why are you such a spoilt sport... What are you scared of?" Kim taunted, his words cutting through the charged atmosphere. "Everyone thinks that he is dead... Even Vegas thinks that as he felt the breaking of the bond. We had a perfect plan. Everyone thinks he died in the car crash."

Kim's nonchalant demeanor clashed with Kinn's intense frustration. The revelation of the hidden truth seemed to fuel Kim's amusement. "So please na... Let me play a little. Even the moon goddess doesn't want him yet. So he should at least entertain me before he dies."

As Kim continued to revel in the chaos he had orchestrated, the room hung in a delicate balance between deception and the impending consequences of their actions.

The beeping alert sound from the hospital bed's machine cut through the room, interrupting the tense atmosphere. Kim's gaze shifted toward it, and urgency filled the air as he screamed for the doctors to enter the room. The revelation of heart failure sent shockwaves through the space.

Doctors rushed in, their movements synchronized as they performed CPR. Kim, standing in the corner, observed with a smile that held a chilling confidence. He casually instructed the doctors to keep the person alive if they valued their own lives.

As the room filled with the chaotic sounds of medical intervention, Kim increased the volume of the music playing in the background. With a nonchalant demeanor, he walked out, sipping his alcohol, leaving Kinn standing there with a frown etched on his face.

The juxtaposition of Kim's detached amusement and the life-and-death struggle in the hospital room created an unsettling scene.

Kinn sometimes wonder who was more crazy in this family Vegas ,Kim or maybe him.
Maybe the one who has least to loose.
____________________________

Presenting you season 2

Kinn X Pete