Background Info!

Hello! I'm V, you may already know me from Our out-of-this-world-love! so Thank you for checking out another one of my books! This is another NoCo book. This is mermaid/merman Au.
Cody is a merman and Noah is a pirate! 

Mermaids / Mermans

Cody
Heather
Gwen
Lindsay
Beth
Brigette
Justin
Trent
Harold
Sadie
Katie
Ezekiel
DJ
Chef
Mal

Pirates
Noah
Trent
Chris
Lesshawana
Tyler
Alejandro
Sierra
Izzy
Eva
Duncan
Courtney
Owen
Geoff
Mike
Zoey

Sorry if I missed anyone from the season 1 cast!
Also, Mal, Mike, and Zoey are there for a reason.
Now for Background info!

Cody just turned 16 becoming even more adventurous of his surroundings!  
He's always been interested in humans and what they do. 
He always wanted to go to the surface. Nothing was stopping him since his parents didn't care. 
What stopped him was his friends. 
They all told Cody that it was dangerous and that humans would kill Cody!
It was known that humans killed mermaids.
Cody would normally not listen and would say it was nonsense to keep them away. 
That's what he thought until DJ one of Cody's friend's mama had been killed by them. 

Noah was 17 
He was a pirate but the ship he was on was going home for a while. 
They were tired of robbing some even had injuries. 
Noah was one of the main robbers since he was smaller than most of them.
Noah was happy to go home.
 finally, he could get a break. 

Heather was 18 
She was the older sister figure to Cody so her words always meant a lot to him. 
She warned Cody to not go to the surface, she was scared the best person in her life would leave her. 
Heather didn't have many friends always been seen as a stuck-up person. 
She was surprised to find out the most cheerful person in the sea would be her friend.
Regardless, they were the best duo.

anyways, look out for the next chapter !! :3