Teenage Love 🦊 (Part 1)

YouTuber AU :)
You are Seoyun. Go ahead and listin to my playlist of the same name on Spotify! My user is @minariiiii
—————————————————————————
No one's POV:

"Good morning!" Jeongin says to the camera
"Today I am meeting up with my girlfriend, Seoyunnie" he says and makes a derpy smile

"Good morning!" Jeongin says to the camera "Today I am meeting up with my girlfriend, Seoyunnie" he says and makes a derpy smile

He turns off the camera and goes into the bathroom to wash up. Once he's finished he puts his clothes on and puts product in his hair to keep the perm (yes I added curly hair jeongin cause its so cute)

His outfit is his school uniform as there going to Lotte World. He grabs his bag and heads to Seoyun's home.

"Oh hello Jeongin dear" "hello aunty" he responds to Seoyun's mother, Hyunjoo. "She's just getting ready" Hyunjoo says as Jeongin takes off his sneakers and puts on his designated house slippers.

He then makes his way up to Seoyun's room. He knocks on the door and hears a slight "come in"

Seoyun's POV:

I hear a knock on the door "come in" I say in the middle of doing my blush, halfway finished with my makeup. I turn to see the door open to my boyfriend, Jeongin.

"Hey baby, I'm almost done just gotta finish my makeup" I say as he walks up to me leaving a quick peck on my exposed forehead as my bangs are in a bang curler.

I smile as he sets his stuff on my floor and takes a seat on my bed. "Do you mind if I update the vlog quickly?" He asks "go ahead" I say turning back to my mirror.

"I'm now at Seoyunnie's home waiting for her to get ready" he says as he pans the camera to show me at my vanity. "Hello!" I wave at the camera through the mirror, I then hear jeongin giggle. "Why are you so cute?" He asks "I don't know" I retort as he laughs a bit more.

"Oki I'm finished" I turn around to face the camera doing some poses as he laughs at me.

After that he turns off the camera and goes to me engulfing me in a hug and nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck peppering it with kisses. "Heheh stop it" I say trying to get him off me.

Soon enough he stops and connects our foreheads. We look into each others eyes for a bit before I start to lean in connecting our lips. The kiss was soft and sweet, full of love and passion for the other. Jeongin wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer, and I wrap my arms around his neck gently playing with his hair at the back of his neck.

We pull away from each other for air as he connects our foreheads once more "I missed you" he says in a whisper "Innie it's been two days" I laugh at him "but two days is long" he says "let me have his seoseo" he whines "okay okay" "KIDS BREAKFAST IS READY!!"

We pull away and head back down "no need mom we're gonna go to a Cafè near Lotte World" I say to her as me and Jeongin get out shoes back on. "Okay your kids be safe" my dad says