Small Town 💪

You are Han Seulgi
Takes place in the 50s
——————————————————————
Seulgi was just working in her family's diner, taking orders peacefully. The day was nice and calm as it was Sunday, and not many people go out on Sundays.

She was just chilling behind the counter waiting for the next customer just sipping on a chocolate milkshake. She was about to be lost in La La Land but before she could, the bell above the door rang.

She looked up and was met with a boy around her age with curly hair and strong arms enter. She feels her face heat up at the sight of him and she smiles. She cools herself down and pats down her red Gingham dress and adjusts her apron and hair. Then grabs her note pad.

She puts on a smile and walks over to said boy.
"Good afternoon and welcome to the Han family diner! How many for today?"
"Um just one thank you" he responds.
Seulgi's heart starts beating faster in her chest.
"Okay right this way sir" she smiles and walks to a spot at the bar setting down a menu for him.

"Okay I'll be back in a bit to take your order" she smiles again bowing lightly, he responds with a smile and head nod. Seulgi then walks to the back.

"SUNGGIE" I says loudly getting the said boys attention.
"Yah I can hear you perfectly fine!"
"Where mama?"
"She's in the back" he says continuing his task.
"Thank you Sunggie!" Seulgi says skipping to her mother.

She knocks on the brake rooms door getting a come in. She enters and sees her mother reading on a little couch.
"What is it darling?"
"Mama I think I'm in love!" Seulgi huffs and sits next to her mother.

"Oh really?" Her mother smiles at her.
"Yes this really handsome boy walked into the diner and I think I'm in love" she huffs again setting her head on the back of the couch.

She feels a hand on her clothed thigh and turns to look at her mother.
"Well don't go waste your chance flirt a bit while you serve him" she winks "that's how I met your father actually" she laughs. Seulgi stands up immediately.
"I will mama!"
"Go get em darling!" Was the last thing she heard before heading back out to her her new little crush.

———————————————————————-
Hope y'all like this short Binnie story! I may make a part two but I'm not sure. Writing for Binnie was actually so fun 🤩. Also can't wait wait for "Lose My Breath"!!!!
Anyways have a good rest of your Day, Afternoon, Night, or Evening.

Bye~
Mina
⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡