Rant

I highly doubt anyone would care to read this but I wanna get my input on all the shit that's going on in STAYVILL currently. If you disagree with me plz don't start a fight or say hurtful words cause I will delete the comment. Anyway here we go:

People are crazy honestly. This is gonna get so much hate but I don't give a fuck anymore, no one is the right or wrong in the situation! Firstly on the stand point of Charlie Puth and his producer (I think) how will streaming a singular song help stop a fucking deadly land dispute? How will us not listing to the song help the millions of people affected by this tragedy? And for the response of "we don't want artists collaborating with shitty people" how is one song with someone who is "shitty" gonna help? How will it influence people? IT WONT YALL JUST BE CRAZY AND WANT TO START DRAMA! And for all the stuff going on in Palestine and Israel, it isn't Israel who are bad, neither Palestine, but it's a terr0r!$t organization b0m!ng Israel, and in defense Israel b0mbs them back. But the terr0r!$t organization hid the stuff Israel is trying to b0mb in areas with lots of innocent people. Israel is not bad, nor Palestine, it's the fucking terr0r!$t group hurting these poor people.

People just want to start fighting over this shit and I'm fucking tired of it. Yall can hate me if you want but I'm just saying what is on my mind and that is this boycott is stupid and unnecessary when it's just a song that has no impact on a governments decision or what someone believes in getting supported.

Thank you
- Mina