My fever was fading which was good. The butterfly estate was busy usually since there were injured slayers everyday.

I heard loud sounds from outside and they won't stop so I decided to check. It was completely normal to meet rude patients. Even in the modern world, nurses and doctors have to deal with such assholes.

It was a tall slayer, maybe Kinoe since he had the guts to cause such loud noises in the presence of the insect pillar. His face... was familiar, my eyes widen as I realised his facial features, it was that guy I sent to the hospital before I died!

Anger immediately boiled inside me, his personality was the same, he was trying to get closer to the girls and harass them.

I silently pushed him away from Aoi and Kocho.

"Who the fu-" I placed my my hand on his shoulder interrupting him and as he looked up, he shivered. Was my glare that scary?

I put some pressure in my hand causing the slayer to lower his body from the pain.

"It's you," I said coldly, "How dare you to show your face around again? Wasn't the beating enough?"

"L/n-sama-" Aoi was interrupted by me,
"Are you deaf or what? You haven't changed at all I see."

After hearing my last name, the slayer's face turned paled, "L/n-sama, there must be a misunderstanding! We just met!"

I was quiet for a while. Right... Our first encounter in this world...

"How dare you to look like him?" I simply growled, "that face of yours is making me sick. What's your problem here?"

"N-nothing, I just-"

"What is your injury? Are your hurt?" I wanted to know this actually.

"I'm good! I'm all healed!" he shrieked.

"Then. Piss. Off." I said with a final death stare and after letting him go, he immediately ran away leaving traits of dust behind.

"Why do I have to see this asshole's face again..." I muttered while I walked back to my assigned room ignoring the stares behind me.

Now that I have calmed down, I felt tired and fell asleep soon after. I dreamed nothing expect from the very same familiar darkness and something was bothering me. I kept hearing the long beep of the electrocardiographic heart monitor.

"You're free to go now." Kocho chirped and after thanking her, I left still thinking about the long beep I heard.

On my way, I went to downtown again just to kill some time and I met Giyu on my way. Since I haven't eaten yet, I asked if he wanted to eat with me and he agreed.

We talked about random things but something was off, not about him or the restaurant, it was me. I feel...somewhat detached.

Giyu noticed that I zoned out several times and asked me what I had on my mind. I reassured him that I was fine, he wasn't convinced but he didn't ask any further.

Once I got to my estate, my crow greeted me and said that I have another mission.

Little did I know, that this mission took more longer than I could imagine...

I arrived in a foggy forest and passed a tunnel. My crow flew above me and seeing me stop, it landed on my shoulder and also looked at the tunnel. Nothing out of ordinary.

But to me... I sensed something familiar. A warm breeze from the tunnel kissed my skin and I started to hear things. Cars.

"My destination is here?" I asked my crow, "details?"

"People disappeared." it answered before it flew on a branch.

Did this tunnel had something to do with the mission? I don't think so but deep inside my mind, I wanted to go inside.

And I did...

It was dark at first, but as I kept walking, it become brighter and brighter until I was blinded by the white light.

*buzz, buzz, buzz*
*buzz, buzz, buzz*

What's that sound? I heard it before...

I opened my eyes and sat up on my bed. I glanced over my alarm clock which was still buzzing, 6:30 am.

"I'm back?" I gasped and looked at my phone which was beside me and my eyes widen, it was the day where I got hit...

"Was everything a dream?" I muttered as I turned my alarm clock off. I stood up and walked over the mirror and looked at myself. Yep, the 15 year old me... Now that I think about it, I was too young to die. A 15 year old student hit by a car? Sounds so sad.

"Wait...this is not a dream right?" I slapped my face and it hurted, it was real. But the dream felt also real...

"Y/n!" I heard mother's voice, "are you coming down or not?"

"Coming!" I yelled before I went to the bathroom, then I began to change into my school uniform.

As I walked out from my room, I was greeted by my brother and sister, "Morning!"

"Good morning," I said back to them and they walked down the stairs. I watched their back as they walked down and I felt happy, to see them again. Even if it was a really long surreal dream.

I joined my family as they already started to eat their breakfast.

"Morning mom, dad."