Chapter 18

Zayn's POV

Yes. I now had the chance to kill this murderer. I clicked safety off the gun and took aim.

"NO! ZAYN DON'T DO IT!" A familiar voice yelled. I turned to see a boy with brown hair, and warm, chocolatey brown eyes. My eyes narrowed.

"Who are you?" I asked. His eyes widened, filling with shock.

"I-I'm y-your b-best Mate l-liam! Do y-you not remember me?" he exclaimed. I shook my head. The guys turned to each other and began whispering.

"SHUT UP AND WATCH!" Robert screamed. They turned to me, and I turned to Niall. His eyes widened, and tears started falling off his cheeks.

"You're insecure,

Don't know what for,

You're turnin heads when you walk through the do-o-or.

Don't need makeup,

To cover up,

Being the way that you are is enough." a sweet, melodic voice sang. I whirled around and faced the boys. The song was strangely familiar, as if it was from another lifetime.

"Everyone else in the room can see it,

Everyone else but you,

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know, o-oh!

You don't know you're beautiful-"

I clutched my head and fell to my knees. It felt as if my head was gonna explode. Why? What was happening to me?

"Zayn?" Robert's voice said.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled, the pain becoming unbearable!

"ZAYN!" A sweet, angelic voice screamed. I looked up.

"Christy?" I asked, then absorbed once again by pain. "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!" WHY DOES IT HURT!" I screamed. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and my head whipped up. My teeth gritted.

"Zayn. Ignore them. This is how they destroyed your parents." Robert said. I felt anger take over and I glared. I picked up the gun and walked over to my position again. The boy's blue eyes went from hope back to fear. More tears came out. I honestly didn't know how this kid could cry this much. He had a lot of water in him.

As my finger landed on the trigger, a large force slammed into me, causing me to lose aim and shoot the canyon cliff.

As my head hit the ground, everything went black.

Liam's POV

I felt Paul shift beside me. I looked over and saw him pick the lock of his chains. He got up and before anyone could blink, he slammed into Zayn, causing the shot to miss Niall. I watched as Zayn fell unconscious and Niall slumped in shock and relief.

"NO!" Robert screamed. He ran towards the gun, but Paul threw him backwards. He spun around and punched Carrington. He knocked both of them out and ran to us. He undid our chains and we immediately ran to Niall.

"Ni?" I said gently. He looked up at me, and my heart broke in half. His face was tear stained, with a fresh flow of tears every second. He was bruised and bloody, and looked as if he had been through hell. Which, of course, he did.

"Oh my gosh! What did they do?" Louis exclaimed. I glared at him. Niall started shaking. I gently pulled the duct tape off his mouth, but it still made him cry out. His voice was hoarse and cracked. Paul undid his ropes, and he fell forward into my arms. I hugged him tightly, knowing I would never let him go through this again.

"Oh Liam! I-I'm so g-glad y-you c-came! I-I t-thought I-I w-was going t-to d-die!" he sobbed. I patted his back.

"Niall, I won't let them hurt you again, ok?" I told him.

"P-promise?"

"I promise" he gave a feeble attempt at a smile. That was good. Maybe he wasn't completely destroyed yet.

We all took our turns hugging him. Paul held him the longest. When we were finished, we all turned to Zayn's motionless body.

"Oh Paul, what are we going to do?" I asked sadly.

"Honestly Liam I'm not sure. We need to know what happened to him first." he said glancing at Niall. I glared.

"Don't you d-" I began. He laughed.

"I know. He won't be ready to talk for a while. I don't think he'll ever be this same." Paul said sadly. I sighed, nodding my head. Paul picked Zayn up and began walking to the car. I did to, when I heard a moan. It was Robert. I leaned down.

"I swear, if you come after us again, and try to hurt Niall, I will personally kill you," I whispered, meaning every word I said. I kicked him in the head and walked away.

Niall's POV

I was finally going home. The nightmare would finally end. I was gonna be safe. I wasn't gonna die. 'But what about Zayn?' I thought. I pushed the thought away from my mind. I didn't need anymore sad things in my life.

When we arrived at the hospital, I was immediately rushed into the ER. They examined me, and injected me with something, and I was out.

But all that mattered was we are safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY! So this is the last chapter! WAAAAAAAA!:'( NO! I'M SO SAD! But fear not! There will be a sequel. So i have a general idea for a sequel but if you guys have any ideas leave me a message in my inbox!

Thank you everyone who has read and commented on this book. You guys have been there for me the entire way. You encouraged me to do more. And I love you guys for it.

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO GAVE ME A CHARACTER! even if they don't seem like a big part, they are, and will be in the next book.

It's funny, I stay up late and write this. Hope you guys don't mind! I just can't stop writing!

I hope you liked the ending! I got you all worried there that I was gonna kill Niall but Paul saved the day! YAY! Hey it rhymed!

I KNOW THE SINGING THING WAS CHEESY BUT WHO GIVES A DOGGY POO (hehe!)

I LOVE YOU ALL! UNTIL THE NEXT BOOK!

-Chloe <3

(ps I know it was a really short book, but hey, who cares if I'm making a sequel? Oh, and how do I end the story? I'm new at this!)