Dealing with the media

As the bell rang throughout the school Izuku along with Jirou and Momo ran through the hall leading to the cafeteria. Once they got there they saw a crowd of students trying to exit the cafeteria in a rush resulting in some of the students getting hurt.

Flashback

On top of the school right after the alarm had started Izuku stood up knowing what it meant along with Momo. But unlike the two Jirou had no clue what was happening.

Jirou: The hell is with the alarm.

Momo: It's U.A's security alarm it only goes off when U.A is under attack or has been broken into.

Jirou: Then we should get out of here come on let's go.

Izuku: Hold up it's not that serious.

Jirou: The hell you mean it's not serious some got through U.A security if they did that that means they're crazy strong.

Izuku: Maybe but by the looks of it it's just the media.

Izuku put on his helmet and stood by the edge of the roof looking towards the U.A gate where he saw a horde of media rushing through the gate.

Present

As the three saw the horde of students trampling other students Izuku decided that enough was enough and pulled out his pistol before firing a shot gaining the whole cafeteria's attention.

Izuku: THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL DOING I THOUGHT THIS WAS A SCHOOL FOR HEROES, BUT BY THE LOOKS OF IT YOU'RE ALL JUST A BUNCH OF BITCHES.

Pointing his pistol towards the window the students followed looking towards the gate to see the break in was caused by the media.

Izuku: THERE WAS NEVER ANY REAL EMERGENCY IT WAS JUST THE DAMN MEDIA SO GO BACK TO CLASS AND WAIT UNTIL FOR YOUR HOMEROOM TEACHER.

Finishing his little speech everyone started to head back to their classes while Izuku along with Jirou and Momo stayed in the cafeteria until everyone had gone back to class.

Jirou: Nice work greenie.

Momo: Yes you did well getting everyone under control.

Izuku: Thanks girls now head back to class.

Momo: What about you.

Izuku: I'll go after I finish with one more thing. That being said you're in charge until I get back Momo.

Momo: Well of course I am the vice president.

Izuku: Good.

Leaving the girls Izuku made his way out front where he saw the staff trying to get the media out of U.A. Looking at the crowd he spotted Aizawa speaking with a reporter.

Aizawa: All Might is not here if you want an interview then go get one somewhere else U.A is not a place you can just barge in demanding anything.

Reporter: We're not leaving until we get an interview from All Might.

BANG!!!!!

Hearing a gun shot everyone turned their head to see where it had come from only to spot Red Hood standing there with a gun pointed to the sky. Seeing how he had their attention Izuku walked towards the crowd scaring the media.

Izuku: Now you have 5 seconds to leave before I start putting lead through your skulls.

Reporter: What are you waiting for go stop him he's a criminal.

Aizawa: No can do he's under our watch so he can do anything on U.A grounds.

Izuku: 3 seconds.

Scared of Red Hood the media started to leave not wanting to get a bullet through their skull, but there still stood one reporter who didn't believe Red Hood.

Izuku: Hmm guess you saw through my bluff.

Reporter: I knew you were just talk.

Izuku: True I was bluffing about shooting you through your skulls, but that's all.

Pointing his pistol at the reporter who still stood there unfazed was quickly met with a sharp pain as he saw Red Hood fire his weapon hitting him right in the shoulder.

Izuku: Now are you gonna leave or do you want another hole going through you.

The report stunned from the first shot didn't respond which caused Red Hood to shoot once more hitting the reporter in the leg causing him to fall in pain.

Izuku: Third time's the charm so how about it out gonna leave.

Reporter: Yes yes I'll leave please just stop.

Izuku: good now leave.

As the reporter crawled his way out of U.S Izuku was met with a glare from Aizawa.

Izuku: What?

Aizawa: Did you have to shoot him.

Izuku: Oh come on he was trespassing on private property I had all rights to defend myself.

Aizawa: How he wasn't even carrying a weapon.

Izuku: He had a quirk he could have used it to attack me.

Aizawa: Just go back to class I gotta talk to nezu about this.

Izuku: Alright but he's gonna side with me.

Aizawa: I already have a feeling he will now go to class.