21 | worst performance

chapter : 21
worst performance

Happy Valentine's Day!! I am changing my schedule to Wednesdays and Sundays because I think it gives a proper gap between the updates

I am changing my schedule to Wednesdays and Sundays because I think it gives a proper gap between the updates.

Alsooo, uhm. we are beginning an exciting journey ;)

i can't wait to hear what you feel about it!

Lol, I am travelling back home, and the network in the train was chumma 😑

━━━━━━━❅━━━━━━━
n o o r
━━━━━━━❅━━━━━━━

"Your eyes aren't darts. Stop glaring at him, you won't hit a bull's eye."

Yug scoots closer to where Sana and I are working on the files. The other three of our colleagues also roll their seats closer to us.

"Exactly. Noor, looking at him won't make our problems any less."

We six workers are the worst-rated employees for the current month. Yug, Sana and I are voted because of Vidhi's incident. She is close friends with someone in HR, so I am sure the results were tampered with. The other three were either on a long leave or failed to do their work by the assigned deadline.

Our company follows a tradition, every month the HR and the CEO select three best-performing and three worst-performing employees. This time there were record-breaking performances and instead of three, six of us were selected for the bad category.

The best are selected on their track records, while the worst are selected on their work history and voting basis. The good batch is awarded three days of paid leave, and so the worst ones are supposed to step in to complete their share of work during that time. The lucky three were sent off on their vacation, while the six of us were piled with their and the other remaining work.

Seeing the fact that there were more people this time, we were supposed to complete all the pending tasks.

We were sent to a separate office room, isolated from the other working cubicles. Secluded and shamed. They handed us many piles of files, which are to be completed on an urgent basis.

As the room is separated by glass walls, we can very well see employees from all the other departments along with Kabir, enjoying a potluck in the conference room.

He believes this helps in maintaining a fluid relationship between all. Better communication and friendship and a healthy working space. Today, it only adds to our miseries.

"Even I want to have that biryani."

"I want the chocolate cake."