Code-Breaker

ACT ONE-PART TWELVE

Ashton cleared his throat as he sat in the jeep with Peter and Stiles. "You broke our deal."

Peter looked back at Ashton, still cleaning the blood from under his claws. "Allison was the only part of the deal, Lydia wasn't."

Ashton rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

It was silent for a few seconds before Ashton groaned, placing a hand over his chest.

Peter looked up, looking at Ashton through the rear view mirror. "Scott?"

Ashton nodded, letting out a sharp breath as the feeling subsided.

"Is he hurt?" Peter questioned.

"No, he's just.." Ashton paused, trying to find a word to interpret how the beta was feeling. It wasn't anger, it wasn't shock. "In anguish."

Peter hummed. "Has to do with Allison, I assume."

Ashton let out a curse, running a hand down his face. "Oh fuck."

Peter chuckled, apparently having the power to read minds. "Remember your boyfriend, finally?"

"Shut up." Ashton glared. "Talk to Stiles."

Peter rolled his eyes, glancing at the driver. "Don't feel bad. If she lives, she'll become a werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful."

Stiles sighed. "Yeah, and once a month she'll go out of her freaking mind and try to tear me apart."

"Well, considering that she's a woman." Peter began, letting out a breath. "Twice a month."

"Yeah, forgot to mention that part." Ashton mumbled.

Stiles tensed, looking between the two. "Gotta be kidding me.." He mumbled, looking back to the road, pressing his foot on the gas.

Ashton stood behind Stiles as he typed in the username and password, Peter beside them.

Peter paused, glancing back at Ashton. "His username is Allison?"

Ashton shrugged, chuckling as Stiles typed in the password.

Peter looked back at the laptop, tilting his head towards Stiles. "His password is also Allison?"

Stiles sighed. "Still want him in your pack?" He questioned, turning to look at Peter.

Peter rolled his eyes, looking away from the two teens, highly unimpressed.

"Told you, he's lovesick." Ashton muttered.

"Wait- what.."Stiles paused, eyes narrowed as he looked at the computer screen, Peter and Ashton leaning closer beside him. "That's where their keeping him? His own house?"

Ashton scoffed, watching the realization fall over Peter.

Peter smiled, closing the laptop. "Not at it." He grabbed the laptop, sliding it into his bag. "Under it. I know exactly where that is." He glanced at Ashton. "And so do you."