Venomous

ACT TWO-PART FIVE

Ashton smiled as Issac hugged him, Erica beside them as they stood outside the chemistry classroom. "Nice to see you back in these halls."

Isaac pulled away, chuckling. "Nice to not be a fugitive."

Ashton rolled his eyes, smiling and walking into the classroom. He briefly noticed Scott and Stiles both sitting with Lydia, Erica and Isaac moving to sit behind them. Instead, he ignored whatever situation was happening and moved towards Allison, sitting beside her.

"Did you know?" She whispered as Harris began doing an overview.

"Know what?" Ashton replied, looking at her.

"They're going to test Lydia." Allison whispered, glancing at Isaac and Erica.

Ashton looked back at them, shrugging. "No, but it's not like it's out of the question."

"How can you-"

"She was bit, Ally." Ashton reminded, looking back at her. "And nothing happened."

Allison stuttered, letting out a breath. "And Jackson?"

"Okay, for one, he's already been tested and passed." Ashton informed. "Two, he showed signs of rejection. It can't be him."

"Argents." Harris called, putting a hand on both of their shoulders. "Allison, start with Lydia. Ashton, you can start with Aaron."

Ashton nodded, opening up the instruction packet and reading through it. Grabbing what they would need.

He barely paid attention to what was going on around him, only focusing on the assignment at hand. He'd get a run-down from his pack-mates after class anyways, he didn't need to risk his grades just yet.

"Yo." Aaron whispered, elbowing Ashton in the side. "Looks like Erica has a thing for McCall."

Ashton looked up, his eyes landing on the two. Erica's hand sliding up the betas thigh.

He squeezed the beaker in his hand as he watched her hand get higher and higher.

He dropped the beaker as the liquid in the other glass popped, the timer going off at the same time. He cleared his throat, barely meeting Erica or Scott's eyes when they picked up on his use of magic.

"Switch." Harris called.

Allison quickly made her way back to Ashton, not saying anything as he went back to doing the work.

"You saw?" She whispered, handing Ashton what he needed next.

Ashton nodded. "Yup."

"Did it bother you?" She asked slowly, glancing at Scott as he sat with Lydia.

Ashton paused, nearly pouring the chemical liquid on the table. "What? Why would it- You're his girlfriend. I should be asking you that."

"Yet you're the one who almost exploded the solution with your magic." Allison responded, standing up for the final switch, sitting next to someone else while a new student sat beside Ashton.