Chapter 11 : Letting go

(A/N : hey guys! I'm so sorry this part took so long to come out. The end of last was a little rocky but I'm back and im here wishing everyone a happy new year! P.S. I did not proofread this! Sorry about that but this might be my favorite chapter of this book so far, so I hope you like it too :) as always, Kisses al)

After a few hours of party prepping everything had been set. The decorations, the food, everything was in place.

Now it's time for the real mission.

"Okay, tell me what you have." Cara sat on her bed, crossing her legs dramatically to make her intimidate me, or that's at least what I think she's trying to do. It's working.

"Believe me, I have a plan, I just-"

"You're lying! My liar detector says so!"

That was true. I had nothing planned for tonight.

"Come on, Ravi. You've had to have thought of something!"

Oh, Jamie, Naomi, and the rest of the zoos here. Did I forget to mention that?

"Of course I have! It's just that there are so many-"

And then, from behind the door, I heard the last thing I wanted to hear but from my favorite person in this freaking house.

'Cara, can I come in? I can't find anybody.'

I looked back at everyone and they were all panicked. We're fucked.

"Don't come in! I'm naked!"

We all look back and look at Zach who has his hands over his mouth, honestly speaking, he seems like the most shocked person here.

'Dear god! What's going on in there! Cara!'

"I didn't mind! It's not like I'm looking anyways! I like girls, you know!" Cara carried along.

'Yeah I do know, dummy. I'm going to call my mom real quick, when I'm back, Zach better be fully clothed!'

"Don't be so blue, Pip! Next time we'll invite you in! Maybe plan a threesome!"

'Shut up, Cara!' Pip and Zach said in unison.

Once we heard Pip's footsteps walk down the stairs, we all probably took an audible sigh of relief. I definitely did.

"Well, that was fun!" Cara said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Fun for you, that was awful." Zach slumped into a corner.

"I do have a plan, you know."

Everyone looked back at me but really didn't look at anyone.

"I just don't know what, when, where, I need to do it."

"Ravi, if you feel pressured or forced by us, you can say so." Naomi said

I looked over at her and saw everyone's face. Everyone had the same one painted on them. Like they depend on me but they're scared that it's not going to work. They're expecting me to fail.

"I need some air."

"Ravi-"

I walk out the bedroom as fast as I can. I take the back door so Pip doesn't notice anything. I start walking down the street but I'm not really walking. This is faster than normal people walk.

I'm pacing. Down the street and in my mind.

"Ravi!"

"I don't wanna talk, Naomi!"

"Ravi!" She grabs my arm.

"What's going to happen if this doesn't work?"

"What?"