salutations

"a petty line of white noise, pack up your bags and throw out the toys."

Kunikuzushi sat quietly in his dorm, staring blankly at the anemo vision in his hand. The light flickered in and out with each movement of his fingers, the coolness of the air on the tips of his fingers. He knew deep down in his heart that there was a reason that visions went out of use, and a good one at that, but he couldn't just desert his post as a harbinger.

Acts of treason would lead to execution.

"You can use your powers as a puppet..." That loud and prominent voice sent shivers through him everytime he dared to remember it. "... or you can use the vision we granted you. Either way, we all have a common goal."

"I need to tell Ajax to lay off that delusion thing..." He sighed to himself, stuffing the vision into his bag and grabbing his keys.

--

"So, I was thinking..." You began, pulling the spoonful of food up to your lips, "what if we hung out today after school? We can go to the shopping plaza!"

So, when your friends nodded in agreement, you expected to enjoy a day of bonding with your close friends.

You hadn't expected to be joined by an entire friend group: Lyney's friend group.

To be fair, you didn't know most of them too well. Heizou for that stunt he pulled in the canteen and Xiao for his appearance at Lyney's dorm. Kazuha seemed relatively laid back, a sweet smile set on his features as he conversed with the others. Albedo, on the other hand, seemed to be busy schooling Itto. His knowledge had you growing a bit envious, piquing your curiosity. Heizou snickered along with Hu Tao as they relentlessly teased Kuni, an angered expression on his features as he bickered with the both of them. Xiao seemed more interested in the scenery of the walk to the plaza, staring at the trees and remaining silent unless addressed, typically by Kazuha.

"You seem... overstimulated?" Ajax raised a brow, gently poking you as you were some sort of television that went to static. "Huh. That's new."

"Am not." You huffed. "Just never knew we were so close to this group..."

"Thank Kuni for that. He seems to be really embracing that anger over there..."

"Shut it, you fucking carrot-top!"

Ajax passed you a grin, happy to have milked a reaction out of the tormented male. "Other than that, your connection with Lyney seems to also have brought these groups together. Think of this as Lyney meeting the family!"

"I'm gonna punch the shit out of you." You spat.

Itto and Kaveh seemed to be immersed in some sort of conversation regarding Kaveh's neighbor, a grey-headed male who was bringing out the worst in him. He wore an expression of annoyance as he complained about this strange male and all Itto did was nod like a lost puppy.

Lyney ran up to walk next to you, remaining on the opposite side of you as Ajax. "Someone's mad at me for no reason..." The blonde pouted, poking your cheek and watching you frown and swat his hand away.