Accident?

Isha was crying without stopping.....
Jungkook was driving the car.....

Jungkook: shh love don't cry he will be fine.
Isha: p-please drive fast koo.

Inside the hospital....

Isha run towards her mom as soon as she spots her and hugged her tightly, her mom also hugged her tightly while crying... Jungkook went towards Taehyung and asked him.
Jungkook: how is Hyung right now?
Taehyung sighed and rubbed his face with his hands and said.
Taehyung: doctor said he is now out of danger but he is still unconscious because of the medicine effect.
Jungkook: where is dad?
Taehyung: he is doing some paper work with Jin Hyung.
Jungkook nodded and patted his shoulder to encourage him, while Taehyung nodded.
Isha: h-how did the accident happened o-oppa.
She said to Taehyung.
Taehyung: we don't know too, the only thing which is clear is that when Hyung was coming home today from the company a car hit Hyung's car, i came home early as there was some work in which dad needed some help.
Isha: h-how is he?
Taehyung held her head and hugged her, Isha wrapped her hands around him and cried on his chest.
Taehyung: don't cry dumbo he is fine, he is just resting.
Isha: I-I was so w-worried oppa!
Taehyung hugged her and caressed her back and said.
Taehyung: shh Kiwi don't cry, do you think Hyung will be fine after seeing his lovely sister crying like this hmm?
Isha shook her head while he patted her head and said.
Taehyung: so now stop crying hm and be a strong kid like Hyung used to said.
Isha nodded, her eyes were still holding tears.......

Jin and isha's dad also came..........seeha was insisting to come in the hospital but Jin and other stopped her as she is 6 months pregnant now....

Isha: can we meet him?
Jin: the doctors said we can meet him But don't disturb him.

Everyone went inside the room.......
Namjoon was sleeping while there was many machines connected to his hand, chest. His head was bandage and as well as his left hand....

Time skip 9:36 pm....

Isha was sitting outside Namjoon's room on the chair while her mom and   her dad were inside the room...
Isha sighed.
Jungkook: here, have it.
Isha: you should eat it too kook you didn't ate anything from the time we came here.
Jungkook: don't worry i will eat, first you should eat.
Isha: i am not really in mood to eat kook.
Jungkook sighed and sat next to her.
Jungkook: love if you won't eat then you will get sick. Eat a little only but eat.
He said putting a piece of sandwich infront of her mouth, she took a small bite and turned to Jungkook and asked him to eat too, he also ate.

Isha: did oppa, appa and mom ate anything?
Jungkook: yeah they did.
After eating Isha and Jungkook was just sitting outside the room as only 3 people can go inside the room, Isha was putting her head on his shoulder while Jungkook was wrapping a hand around her shoulder.
Taehyung came towards them and said.
Taehyung: Jungkook-ahh you and Ishu should go, you both should also go home and rest you both are here from the evening.
Jin: yeah also you both came from Busan, go and rest.
Isha: but oppa what about namjoon oppa?
Jin: don't worry me and Taehyung is here to look after him, we convenced mom and dad to go home and rest.
Jungkook: hmm Hyung take care of yourself too.
Jin caressed his hairs and said.
Jin: don't worry and you little rat don't dare to cry now, he is fine now okay, he will get discharged day after tomorrow so both don't need to worry hmm.
Isha nodded and smiled a little.
Isha: how is seeha unnie and the baby?
Jin: she is fine as well as the baby.
Taehyung: bye and take care hmm.
Isha and Jungkook nodded and they both went towards their car......
Isha sat on the seat and Jungkook started the car, he timely look at Isha as she was so quiet, he knows it must be hard...........