Suprise Date

Time.......7:32 pm

Isha was working on her laptop while sitting on the bed...... Jungkook was at office as Isha took a day off today as she went to meet seeha and also her bestfriend who cursed her so much saying she is now busy in her love life with her husband........

Isha closed her laptop and went downstairs to make dinner......

As there is still not a maid, Isha usually make food but some times Jungkook also make food when Isha is tired of not feeling well.....

It's already been 6 months of their marriage and their bond is now getting stronger day by day.....

Isha started making dinner as today she thought to make samgyopsal which is Jungkook's favourite and also some kimchi rice and other things too.
......

After making she put the food on the dinner table and then went towards the fridge and took out a bottle of water......
She was arranging the table when the main door opened and Isha went there as she know Jungkook must br there...

She went there and saw Jungkook was standing there, he smiled and kissed her forehead and passed her a bouquet of flowers. Jungkook from few months always bring flowers for Isha which she really like......

Jungkook always bring the same flowers which Jungkook gave her on their first date........

Isha smiled and put the flowers in the vase near the TV.....

Jungkook back hug her while she was putting the flowers in the vase......

Isha: so how was your day?
She said going towards the kitchen while he was following her while hugging her.......

Jungkook put his chin over her left shoulder and said.
Jungkook: it was just fine........ today it was boring because you was not there.
Isha: oh is that so but i thought you would be enjoying with Ara.
Jungkook: (pout) don't na!!
Isha chuckled and said.
Isha: today i made your favourite food.
Jungkook immediately pulled back and said.
Jungkook: really!!! Ahh i really need some food right now.
He said while rubbing his stomach.....

Isha giggled at him.
Jungkook held her waist and made her sit on the counter, Isha's eyes frowned while a small smile was resting over her lips........

Jungkook held her hands in his and said while playing with her wedding ring....
Jungkook: so as tomorrow is Sunday......i am thinking of doing something today.....
Isha frowned in confusion and said.

Isha: and what are you thinking of doing mr.jeon Jungkook?
Jungkook eyes went towards her lips and his right hand caressed her cheeks while his thumb was rubbing her rosy lips...

Isha gulped seeing his intense gaze over her lips..... But her mind got an teasing idea.
Isha also leaned towards his face and said in seducing voice.
Isha: it's not a bad idea mr.jeon but......
Jungkook looked at her eyes with said in same seducing voice.

Jungkook: but what babygirl ~?
Isha pushed Jungkook a little and jumped from the counter and said.
Isha: but for now go and fresh up then let's eat food i am hungry.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and said.
Jungkook: yah!! It's not fair!
Isha: it is, do you think you can seduce me with your sweet and sexy voice.
She said taking a glass and pouring water in it.

Jungkook held her wrist and turned her around and said while gripping her waist.
Jungkook: but atleast my sexy voice worked a little don't you think?
He said Moving a stand of hair from her face....