*ੈ✩ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1.0: '𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎' 𝚘𝚑 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 '𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎.'

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝙹𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚔𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚔𝚒 𝙺𝚞𝚍𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚜.

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝙹𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚔𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚔𝚒 𝙺𝚞𝚍𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚝�...

Night fell in Japan as a heavy downpour came

Night fell in Japan as a heavy downpour came. At an airport a woman with long caramel brown hair had stepped out of the building. She wore nothing but a sweater, a pair of pants and a pair of boots as she pulled with her a black suit case with a messenger bag on her shoulder and a clear plastic umbrella in one of her hands. She raised her hand, just letting it reach out of the confines of her umbrella, letting the small drops of water to grace her hand.

"How... unlucky of me to arrive back home just in time for it to rain-" Thunder could be heard after a flash of lightning –"so hard.." She sighed, not only was the weather just awful, there was a chance that she might have to come back to an empty home which might be in need of cleaning and the fridge would be empty of food, or worse. She did not need to go home to a fridge filled with rotten and expired goods. She just hoped her gut feeling was wrong and her little brother was in the house taking care of it safe and sound.

Soon enough she was able to get on a Taxi, she sat at the back her suitcase at the trunk and her messenger bag beside her. She leaned on the seat, head on the window as she watched the water droplets race down 'there have been no social activity related to shin-chan, is he missing?' there was a terrible twist in her stomach 'either he's in a dangerous case or dealing with a dangerous organization.' There were a few organizations rooted or even stationed in Japan so it wasn't possible. She just hoped it wasn't the BO or worst.

Once she reached a familiar intersection, she had the driver stopped at the side of the road and paid her fee. She left the vehicle and obtained her suitcase as she once again walked the streets, umbrella in tow. She mused to herself, nostalgia in her bones 'how long has it been since I walked down this path?'