𝐼𝑛 𝑎 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑒𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒

To celebrate the return of Senki Kudo!

This oneshot idea came from Aquirkypotato! A loyal reader and long time online friend of mine!

When did it all go.. so horribly wrong? It had been years since she disappeared, her parents hadn't stopped looking. Her younger brother that she never knew was determined to solve her stone cold case but..

What if that cold case didn't want to be solved?

Blood was smeared on her face as she let go of the blade in her hands, a metal sound resonated in the abandoned warehouse, it was dark, she had destroyed the lights to take her targets by surprise.

Only the soft light of the moon pouring in from the windows lit up the building. A hand placed itself on her shoulders, but an empty feeling was all that she felt.

"Good job." She glanced up at the man, her partner. Long silver hair that contrasted nicely with his black trench coat and hat.

"Gin." She greeted with a subtle bob of her head, she didn't care if she wasn't presentable. It wasn't like the man was unfamiliar with the metallic scent of blood anyways.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, as they began to make their way out of the building, not at all bothered as they stepped on the freshly made corps.

Gin pulled out a cigar, placing it in his mouth, but he persisted in talking, biting onto the stick to prevent it from falling as he patted his coat down for his lighter.

*click*

He turned, the young woman held the lighter between her finger tips, admiring the small kindling she had created. He bent down, leaning near her face as he let that small flame light his cigar.

"We'll be scouting a member that Akemi has found." He said, eyes meeting her own soulless dead blue eyes. "Ok." She said closing the lighter shut, extinguishing the flame and the small light it emitted as she reciprocated his stare..

Daily News:

"Recently after the reveal that one class in Kunugigaoka Junior High, was revealed to be trained as assassins who killed the creature responsible for blowing up the moon..."

"..this just in, the 72 hour golden time period has passed.."

".. child of famous actress Kudo Yukiko.."

"the daughter of the famous detective and mystery writer.. Kudo Yusaku.."

"Kudo Senki has now been missing for more than 3 days."

Akai could remember the face that was on the T.V. that day, due to the child's parents being quite famous it caused an uproar as numerous people theorize about the case and what became of the young girl.