02

SUGARCOAT
chapter two.

———       «      NATTY   ..     »      ———

“Natty, where have you been?!” Julie shouted, staring at the messed-up woman. “Hae-in is going to murder me when she sees you like this!” Julie frustratedly continued to shout at the woman, Natty stared at her before dropping herself to the couch inside their apartment.

“You’ve been gone since yesterday, gosh.” Julie sighed, staring at the woman as she observed her actions silently. Natty didn’t respond, seeming to be in deep thought ever since she arrived from the apartment.

Julie sat down, sitting beside her as she crossed her legs and raised an eyebrow. “What happened when you were gone, Natty?” Julie questioned.

Natty turned her head towards Julie, “I have a question.” Natty gulped.

“Do you perhaps..” before Natty could speak, she was interrupted by a sudden arrival.

The door opened widely, revealing two figure. The other was familiar while the one standing beside her was... somehow, kind of familiar for Natty.

“It’s you again!”

Natty widened her eyes, unconsciously shouting while pointing her finger towards the woman standing infront of her.

Julie hummed, “You have already met our producer, Natty?” Julie was confused. She was informed that she should be the one introducing Y/N, their producer to Natty—but it seems they had already met.

Natty glared, standing up from the couch as she grabbed her collar. Y/N widened her eyes, stumbling towards her while Belle and Julie tried calming both of them.

Natty leaned in, whispering, “You’re dead if you tell others about what had happened last night.” Y/N widened her eyes, gulping. She felt anxious and intimidated under Natty’s hands.

Julie pushed her off, far away from Y/N. “Natty, manners!” Julie scolded, Natty hissed and continued to glare angrily towards the tall figure. Y/N fixed her collar, chuckling softly.

“Belle! Why did you bring Y/N here?” Julie crossed her arms, Belle sighed and made herself ready to explain about the current situation.

“She followed me from behind and tagged along.” Julie and Natty both stared at Y/N, creeped out by her actions. Y/N stared at them in disbelief, “I’m not a creep!” Y/N defended herself.

“Belle visited me first!” Y/N pointed towards Belle, Julie turned her head back to Belle and Belle giggled. “Yeah and i heard some interes...” Y/N instantly covered her mouth, earning a suspicious gaze from Julie while a fuming glare from Natty.

“She heard some interesting music! Something that i will deliver to the Creative Director, haha..?” Y/N tried saving herself, but Natty pulled her away. “I’m sorry, but let me speak to this woman on the other side of the room.” Natty forced a smile as she dragged Y/N to the corner.

As they reached the corner, Natty crossed her arms and turned her body directly towards Y/N. “You’re our producer?” Natty seems to start interrogating Y/N, “Yes.” Y/N responded shortly.

Y/N’s ears turned red as she stared long at the woman, she had to admit—Natty was gorgeous and she had a sexy body figure, her face was similar to Bella from beauty and the beast. She also had this mature and elegant aura within her presence, making Y/N feel intrigued; as if she wanted to know more about her, about Natty.