03

SUGARCOAT
chapter three

———       «      Y/N   ..     »      ———

“Hi, Natty.” Y/N waved her hands cheerfully, staring at Natty. Natty turned her head towards Y/N, raising an eyebrow. She crossed her arms, looking sassy and mean to intimidate the taller girl.

“Why are you at the studio?” Natty questioned, “Am i not allowed? I’m the producer after all.” Y/N chuckled softly, approaching the woman closely.

Natty took a step back, “Space.” she said, glaring at the woman infront of her. Y/N nodded her head, taking a step back.

“Good.” Natty murmured, Y/N looked behind her and hummed. “The other girls are not here yet?” Natty nodded her head, taking a sit on the chair from the side.

“They’re still fixing themselves.” Y/N nodded her head at Natty’s words, “So, what’s the title?” Natty questioned with a curious look. She leaned in, staring upwards at the woman with crossed legs.

“It’s ‘Shhh’, it will be your debut song.” Natty stared blankly at the young producer, not amused by the song title. Y/N placed her hand on her hip, “Are you judging the title right now?” Natty shrugged.

“Well.. kind of.” Natty mumbled, “Come on, it’s not weird or random. Kai from EXO had a song called ‘Mmmh’ and people loved it!” Y/N exclaimed with a bright smile.

“Yeah, because it’s THE Kai from EXO.” Natty pointed out, “He came from a big entertainment, big group, and he has a big name. Of course, it’ll get famous and people won’t find the song title weird.” Natty gestured, staring deeply into Y/N’s ambitious eyes.

“But, i know you’ll love the song when you finally hear it.” Y/N proudly stated and Natty could only give her a side-eye, “Whatever you say, Producer Y/N.” Natty’s tone was sarcastic as she let out those words from her mouth.

“Seriously, you have the sexiest and most innocent look—but, you’re the meanest out of all the girls.” Y/N whispered, Natty slightly heard half of the sentence and turned her head back to Y/N. Natty’s full attention was on Y/N, making Y/N anxious.

Y/N gulped, nervously avoiding eye contact with the woman. Natty stood up from her seat, moving closer towards Y/N without any hesitation. “Repeat it.” Natty demanded, “R.. repeat what?” Y/N was losing herself infront of the gorgeous beauty standing infront of her.

“Repeat what you had said.” Natty glared, making Y/N take a step back as Natty approached closer. “I didn’t..” Y/N gulped, bumping her back on the wall. She groaned, closing her eyes shut as Natty stood infront of her with an intimidating look in her eyes.

“Are you going to repeat it or not?” Natty gritted her teeth, “Let me repeat it for you then.” Natty grabbed Y/N’s collar, pulling her face closer to hers. Their lips were one inch apart and Natty didn’t notice it, she was too busy getting angry at the taller girl.

“You called me the meanest out of all the girls in my group.” Natty chuckled sarcastically, her eyes still glaring towards her. Natty’s eyes slightly twitched before removing her hands away from her collar, pushing Y/N back to the rough wall.