A better love - Alec x f!reader

THIS TAKES PLACE DURING SEASON ONE. ALEC IS GOING TO GET A DIVORCE. He needs someone better tbh. Adopt Fiore, get the divorce, and live ur life my pookie <3

START OF ONESHOT:

Fiore had just run off with another one of Alec's books. She has seemed to show a keen interest in reading. Alec got up from his position on the ground and dusted himself off. He went back to camp, as he was walking Ellie pulled up beside him. "Did you know some here has a crush on you?" she asked. Alec stopped in his tracks at the question. "What?" "Yea, and I know who it is." If Alec had to be honest, there was one girl on his team that he was simply amazed by. She was more beautiful than his wife, even though anyone could be more beautiful than her. Her name was Y/n. She had silky h/c hair, and e/c eyes that always seemed to light up when she saw Alec. Her smile and energy could brighten a room. "Who is it?" Alec asked Ellie. Her only response was, "She's by the waterfall." That's all it took for Alec to go sprinting into the forest.

*time skip sponsered by ✨lAzInEsS✨*

Alec made it to the waterfall just before dusk. He stopped to catch his breath before looking around for the mystery girl. "Looking for someone?", a voice said from behind him. He gasped before whirling around. He saw her. She saw him. The mystery girl aka his mystery crush. It was Y/n, in all her glory. She gave him a soft smile, which he returned. Y/n reached her hand out that was taken by Alec. "So... I heard about your marriage. I'm sorry it isn't going well." She had a hint of sorrow in her eyes. "It's fine... I may get a divorce after the show..." He rubbed his neck. A nervous tick. " I wanted to call you here because I wanted to tell you something..." she started. Alec interrupted with " I already know..." Y/n's eyes widened at his words. "How do you know?" "Ellie told me..." he admitted. "I told her not to tell you yet!" Y/n grumbled. Alec laughed. Y/n rolled her eyes. " I want to kiss you and punch Ellie at the same time." Y/n mumbled, hoping Alec wouldn't hear. But he did. His cheeks heated up. " You want to kiss me?" were the only words he was able to say. "Yeah, but you have a famil-" Y/n was cut off by Alec grabbing her waist and pulling her closer. "Wha-what are you doing?" she asked, her cheeks pink. " I don't care about my wife right now. I only care about you." Alec closed the space between them. Y/n gasped into the kiss, but recovered and kissed back. Her hands traveled up into Alec's hair as her arms wrapped around his neck. He pulled her closer to deepen the kiss. After almost a minute, they finally pulled away. "After the show, I'm divorcing my wife to come be with you, Y/n. You've shown more care and love towards me than my wife ever has. I love you, and I know I can find a better love with you." Alec poured his love for her into his words. Y/n's heart swelled at his statement. "I love you too, Alec. You can trust I will love for as long as I live." The space was closed once more, but this time it was a much more passionate kiss than the one before. Soon after, both Alec and Y/n traveled back to camp under the starry night sky.