The brother I never had- Fiore and Drew fluff

A/n: I'm sorry this is so short I wrote this at 1am on a school night. Fiore and Gabby never switched teams in this oneshot.

Start!

The merge finally hit and both Drew and Fiore were still going. The had really formed a connection during the game. They were inseparable. They hung out together, did challenges together, heck, even slept next to each other. One day, Drew and Fiore were hanging out by the lake when Fiore spoke up. "Y'know, You're like the brother I've never had." Drew raised an eyebrow at the statement and wrote something down. 'How come?' he wrote. "No one has ever supported me in my life, no one except you. You're like an older brother to me." Fiore started to tear up and she went on a rant about her home life, how her whole family hated her, and how she was only here because they wanted to send her away. At this rate, she was full on crying, and she hated it. But she couldn't stop, the tears wouldn't stop. Drew felt his eyes tear up as he reached over and hugged her. He hugged her like he had never hugged anyone before. The duo stayed like that for God knows how long before they realized the sun was setting and headed back to the cabin.