Thank you... - Alec and Fiore fluff

Due to the S3 intro, i assume Alec and Fiore haven't made up. Btw if they don't make up in All Stars, TOO BAD im forcing them to. If you haven't guessed, this is S3 based, so if it isn't accurate don't get mad and hate. Constructive criticism is always appreciated!

START!:

All Stars had just begun. Alec was more grumpy than usual thanks to his divorce. Fiore was being as manipulative as before. One thing Alec did notice about her was that she was more weary than before. He did feel a bit sorry for her, but only a bit. That was when she pulled a wrong move on Yul, who got mad, and punched her. Poor Fiore got a tooth knocked out. Alec happened to be watching as it all played out. For some reason, Alec was furious. Not at Fiore. But for Fiore. Fatherly instinct took over, and all of a sudden, he was on top of bloody and bruised Yul. Alec stood up and looked around. Everybody seemed to be in shock. Even the hosts. Alec just shrugged it off and walked away to clean his bloody knuckles. Fiore silently followed him to the outdoor sinks. When they got there, Fiore finally spoke up. "Thank you..." "For what?" "I don't know...saving me, I guess." Alec looked up and gave her a soft smile, "I'm sorry for what I said last time. I was just...frustrated." Fiore realized how much Alec would go through just to help her. I know you're probably thinking 'She's gonna use that to her advantage', but Alec knows better than to fall for that again. As All Stars went on, the original father-daughter bond grew back and stronger than before.

End!

A/n: Im sorry if this is short and seems rushed! Thank you @LexDaFloof for the request! If you have a request, go to the requests page and feel free to put it in the comments.