Not in the library...- Alec x fem! reader pt.1

AAAAAAAAA so both parts smut was requested, and in my mind i said "fist person to comment finalizes the decision". Thank you, werewolf1363 for the decision making. The reader will be referred to as she/her, but will be called 'you' for ✨story purposes✨

Start!

Alec was working his normal shift at the library that day. He was closing down for the day, but decided to stay a little longer. You see, his divorce had just been finalized and the library was his place of comfort. But something was missing. You. Since it was after hours and he was alone, Alec took off his sweater vest, took his hair out of his normal high ponytail, then unbuttoned the top buttons of his shirt. He sat in silence and read for a few minutes, until you walked in. Apparently, Alec forgot that he gave you a spare key into the library. "Hey handsome," you said which made his head snap to your direction. He smiled as he got up and walked towards you. "Hey beautiful." Alec pulled you into a gentle kiss. You pulled away and smirked. You grabbed his wrist and dragged him to his office. You sat him in his chair before locking the door and closing the blinds. "What're you doi-" He cut himself off as he watched you take off your clothes. A heavy blush immediately crept across his face. You were wearing lingerie under athletic shorts and a hoodie. His favorite lingerie. Alec felt his pants tighten as you slowly walked towards him and sat on his lap. "What's all this f-" he got cut off as you smashed your lips onto his. Alec took initiative and held onto your hips. You started to grind on him as he let out a moan. Alec lifted you off of his lap slightly to get his pants off. Meanwhile, you unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off. After his pants were off, he yanked you back down onto his covered cock and started kissing your neck. You moaned and let out a sharp gasp as he bit down on your sweet spot. He kept going until there were multiple hickeys on your neck. "Should we do this with the lingerie on?" you asked. Alec replied with "Absolutely not. Your body is gorgeous." You blushed and looked away. He gently grabbed your chin to make you face him, then pressed a gentle yet passionate kiss on your lips. You looked at each other and smiled. Without you noticing,  Alec's  arms snaked around your waist and his hands went to the clasp of your bra. He got it undone and slid the straps off your shoulders. He threw it onto the floor of his office. He pulled your body closer to his. Now the only thing separating you two were his boxers and your panties. His hands wandered down your body as he pulled you into a deep kiss. As he slid your panties off your hips and down your legs, Alec forced his tongue past your lips to turn the kiss into a hot make out session. Your hands tugged on his boxers begging him to take them off. Of course, it was unfair that only you were completely naked. Once again, he gently lifted you up as he slid his boxers off. You sat on his thighs before he asked if you were sure you wanted to do this. "Of course I do. I love you and it's the least I could do for you." Alec's fingers went down to your soaking wet pussy. "God you're so wet. Just from me teasing you?" he chuckled. 'Fuck, he's hot when he does that' you thought. He lined his dick up with your entrance before asking once again. You answered his question by lowering yourself down onto him. When he bottomed out inside you, Alec let out a deep groan. He grabbed a tight hold on your hips before slowly starting to bounce you up and down. You swore every time he thrusted his tip hit your cervix. You had done this before with your ex-husband, and him with his ex-wife. But neither of them felt like this. Alec started bouncing you faster as a string of moans came from your mouth. This went on for God knows how long, before Alec let out a breathy "I'm - ah~ close..." All you could do was nod. It felt so fucking good. Suddenly the knot in your stomach snapped. You let out a loud moan as your walls clenched around his dick. The convulsions sent Alec over the edge as he came directly on your cervix. Your moans and his groans put together sounded like the greatest music of all time. For a few minutes, you two just sat there. You leaning against Alec's chest. Basking in each other's afterglow. After 5 minutes, Alec looked down at you and saw you had fallen asleep on his chest. He smiled and got you cleaned up and dressed before giving himself the same treatment. He picked you up and locked up the library, then turned around and didn't see your car. Apparently, you had walked to the library just to see him. So, he put you in his car and took you back to your house. After changing both of you for bed, Alec put you down on the bed only for you to slightly wake up, smile, and whisper an 'I love you' before dozing off again. Alec smiled and kissed you on the forehead. He wrapped his arms around you then fell asleep wondering what he did to deserve a woman like you.

YAAAAYAYAYAAYAYAYYAAY THIS TURNED OUT BETTER THAN I THOUGHTTTTTTT!!!1!!1!!!!!11!!!