𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

For the sake of the plot, Emma will not be present in this storyline. Sorry Emma fans :(

Also, there will be no demons in this story.

3rd POV

It was morning in Grace Field, you and the others ate breakfast and soon took the daily test.

"Age 11, type 1. Answer each question within ten seconds. You may begin."

The test started and you quickly answered all the following questions with ease.

"Well, I think I got at least half!"

"Half? I'm jealous."

"I didn't get most of it."

"Are you all ready for your results?" Mama asked, "Norman. Ray. Y/N. You three did an amazing job. You got everything right! Perfect scores!"

"Those three are on a totally different level, huh?"

"Norman's a total genius and he's the smartest out of all of us. Ray has the wits to compete with Norman's smarts. Y/N's an all-rounder, amazing at adapting everything quickly."

"This is the first time the House has had three kids this incredible at once."

"No wonder Mom is happy with them."

Suddenly Don got up from his seat, "Norman! Face me in a game of tag!"

......

You were all outside as Norman waited for all the children to hide, "You two aren't going to play?"

"I will, but not until I drag Ray to hide with me," You answered Norman making him nod, "Come on Ray, let's go."

"Fine fine," He rolled his eyes making your eyes sparkle in happiness.

"Let's go then," You grabbed his hands and started running away.

Norman caught all the children but the two of you in quick succession, "The time's almost up. Should we start heading back?"

"No, we should just continue hiding in the tree," Ray responded.

You felt an urge to move now, "Ray, I think we should run," He nodded at you.

The two of you began running and just as you expected, Norman was trailing behind you.

Ray then took his watch out and shouted, "Norman, time's up for you!"

All three of you stopped running panting for air, "It seems like whenever the two of you team up, it's pretty difficult for me to find you guys."

"It's because you need a whole lot of time figuring out both our brains' strategies," Ray explained.

"Yeah, and also because I'm physically pretty frail compared to the two of you," Norman added as you helped him stand up.

"Conny's leaving today," You suddenly spoke, "Don't you guys think it's suspicious that we never received any letters from the kids that left the house? Or how the gate and the fence deep in the forest are supposedly dangerous but the fence is so low?"

"Mom is obviously lying to us," Ray said, "There are just things that don't make sense whatsoever. It's especially evident when she doesn't allow you to use your special ability or allow us to even talk about that."

"Yeah... I wonder why I have this kind of power when everyone else doesn't," You looked at your hands forming a little light on your hands.

......

Conny has already left and you found her bunny on the table. You and Norman decided to run outside to give it to her before she left.

The two of you stood outside the gate, "'You can't go near there, no matter what.'"

"I know. We can get scolded together later."

"Conny?" You said walking ahead with Norman.

The surroundings were dark with a truck in the middle of it all, "Is this the truck that'll take Conny away? You know, I've never seen a vehicle before now."

The two of looked around trying to find her, "No one is here."

"Think she'll find it if we leave it in the back?"

"Should do." You opened the back of the truck only to drop the bunny in fear, "N-Norman."

He headed towards you, wondering what was going on.

What he saw next was going to twist you all inside out.

He saw Conny's dead body... a flower in her chest.

"Is someone there? Hey, did you hear a voice just now?"

"Probably your imagination."

The two of you hid behind under the truck, "If it'd been a stray cat, I would have caught it and eaten it."

"You eat cats?"

The figures of humans showed up holding the now-dead Conny, "It looks so delicious. Human meat really is the greatest."

You and Norman were beyond petrified, "You idiot, you can't eat that. We are here to sell the body on the black market. It's definitely way above our pay grade, we can't have you go eat it. All the human meat produced on this farm is high-quality, luxury stuff for the rich."

Another man showed up, looking to be the boss of the two, "Another six-year-old. We've been shipping out a lot of average kids lately. But we can finally harvest some top-quality produce soon. Isabella."

"Yes."

"Get these three perfect scores ready to ship."

"Understood."

"One moment. I can smell something," The boss looked underneath the truck only to find nothing.

Meanwhile, you and Norman already rushed out, running at full speed.

You then fell to the ground, "Y/N!"

"Is this place really a farm? Are we all food?" You asked him, the look of horror evident in your eyes.

"Y/N..."

"No, it can't be... Everyone found foster homes. And Mom... that was the kind Mom we all know and love, wasn't it?! We must be imagining things. That girl wasn't Conny, right?" By now, you had tears coming out of your eyes.

Norman too had tears in his eyes, "That was definitely Conny."

Your hands began shaking before they reached your hair, screaming in agony.

.

.

.

.