𝟏 | 𝐀 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥

3rd POV

3rd POV

You and Norman were hiding underneath the blanket, "I guess we were all raised to be eaten..." 

"Let's escape, Y/N. We have to leave this place. Don't worry, we can do it. You, me, and Ray. If it's the three of us..." 

"I don't think I could... I can't just leave them here," You looked at him scared, "They'll be all killed..." 

"It's not impossible," He said making you look at him, "It'll be okay. Let's run away. All of us, together," He smiled at you. 

"B-But how? How can us kids escape from those cannibals?" You thought for a moment before it came to you, "Strategy. It'll be the same as playing tag." 

"That's right. We'll find a way for all of us to survive," He squeezed your hands in reassurance as your hands touched the number engraved on your neck. The number, 73194, forever part of you. 

Meanwhile, the Port Mafia were currently discussing the next mission that would greatly impact their future. 

"This mission is highly significant and we must not fail. We will be going to Grace Fields known for its isolation from the public, but recently I gained a new-found knowledge about how it is secretly a human farmhouse. They raise children only for them to be eaten by our kind," Mori informed them. 

"What a fucked up place," Chuuya mentioned. 

"Exactly," Mori looked at Chuuya, "Our main target will be these three," He pointed at the screen which showed you, Norman, and Ray. "The two boys don't have any ability, but they are highly intelligent and rival the smartest people on Earth. The girl is an ability user, although her powers are unknown, she is just as much of a prodigy as the two are. We'll secretly enter their little farmhouse and convince them to join us in exchange for their freedoms." 

"Why can't we just take them out? Why do we need to negotiate with the kids?" Chuuya asked. 

"Because the three are geniuses. We can't just enter the farm and take them away, who knows what they are actually capable of especially as one is an ability user, are you that dumb that you couldn't even catch that?" Dazai rolled his eyes in annoyance. 

"I knew that already, you bastard! I was trying to say that what could they possibly do to harm the Port Mafia? Sure they are smart and have an ability user on their side, but that isn't enough to take down us." 

"True, but like Dazai has mentioned, we don't know what they are capable of. Plus, this mission's purpose is to recruit them, not scare them off," Mori explained making Dazai stick his tongue out to Chuuya causing him to fume.  

"So who's going?" Dazai questioned making Mori smile. 

"All of us." 

......