𝟑 | 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧

3rd POV

3rd POV

It was nighttime on the fifth day. 

You and your friends have informed the other children about the escape.  

The kids pretended to fall asleep as you and your friends began to get ready in secret. 

It was five minutes away from midnight, you requested Don and Gilda to distract Mom along with Phill. 

You quickly got all the kids to go outside as Norman was outside. 

Just then the sound of the house alarm rang, "It hasn't been five minutes yet, what's happening?"

"They failed... We gotta save them!" You tried running to where they were only to be stopped by Ray. 

"I'm sure they are alright, Mom wouldn't throw away valuable assets like that," Ray reassured. 

"You're right, I'm sure they are alright," You nodded before heading down with the rest of them. 

When you went outside you saw all the kids safely together in one spot, "They are all here, but the three," Norman informed. 

Just then the sound of helicopters could be heard, one bigger than the other, "They are here!" 

"Uh oh, look at them you guys," Ray pointed at the group of armed men who pointed their guns at you guys some of them had knives in their hands as well. There were at least a hundred of them here and more of them are showing up. 

The helicopter landed revealing Mori, Dazai, and Chuuya. The three walked in front of you guys as the armed men pointed their guns at them too. 

"I didn't think a bunch of children would be able to pull off such an act by themselves, so the Port Mafia was aiding them," A guy without any weapons spoke. 

"Ah, you must be an ability user too," Mori announced making you look at him, "You guys head to the helicopter. We'll handle them." 

You nodded before running off with the kids to the helicopter. Some of the gang members charged at you guys with their weapons. You, Norman, and Ray stood in front of the children. 

Just then Mom came out through the door with Gilda, Don, and Phill, "Don't kill the three kids at the front! They are premium quality! Don't kill them!" She shouted making them nod before they shot bullets everywhere. Some of them charged in with knives even though they themselves were getting killed by the bullets. 

All you could hear was the children screaming from the pain and the smell of blood, your head began ringing as you collapsed on the floor. 

You could see someone approaching you saying something about how she only said not to kill and not hurt. Before he could stab you, he was shot and fell to the ground. 

The guy that saved you grabbed your collar, picking you up, "What the fuck do you think you are doing sitting around? Do you want to die? Pick yourself up and be useful, this is a life or death situation." 

You looked at his face, taking in what he said, and at that moment you realized something, ideals alone cannot save people.  

You nodded at him before taking a knife from a dead man, you tried looking for Ray and Norman desperately. 

Norman was on the ground as a man was closing in on him, you ran toward the man shouting before you stabbed him causing blood to splash all over your body and clothes.

Norman looked at you in horror before he too quickly realized the situation you guys are put in. 

You looked at your hands, now forever tainted with blood. You shook the thought of that before grabbing Norman's hands and helping him up, "We have to find Ray." 

Your eyes were filled with nothing but horror still held determination to save those who were still alive, "Yeah..." You looked around ignoring all the dead bodies on the ground, "Y/N, he's over there!" 

Norman grabbed your hands dragging you to where Ray was, on your way there, you two killed some armed men. 

Ray too was killing people, but with a gun, as he had two little kids behind him crying and screaming. 

You kneeled in front of the kids, offering them a smile, "Everything's going to be alright. Let's go," You had your hands out for them to hold. 

"Y/N I'm scared!" You picked them up before patting their heads.

"It'll be fine. Tomorrow you guys will wake up and realize it's a dream," You reassured them. 

But, in truth, you were reassuring yourself... 

"Y/N, we have to go!" Ray shouted making you nod. 

You three ran towards the helicopter once more, this time safely putting in all the kids that managed to survive. 

Some were bleeding badly, some were unconscious and carried onto the helicopter by other kids, and others were dead... 

"Are we all ready to go?!" Chuuya shouted. 

"Yes..." Norman answered. 

Chuuya then closed the door of the helicopter as it flew into the sky. 

You looked at the ground witnessing your Mom getting shot in the head. You looked at all the dead kids and dead men. 

Just then they started shooting the helicopter, "Damn it! There's still more of them."

You got up, "Do you have oil or gasoline?" 

"Yes, why?" Chuuya asked. 

"Use your ability to pour it all on them," You explained making his eyes widen. However, without saying anything, he just proceeded to do exactly that, you looked around and saw Gilda sitting down crying, "Sorry, let me borrow this." 

You took her glasses and had it pointed at all the men covered in oil now. You closed your eyes before flicking your finger creating light before it ignited a massive fire. 

They started screaming in agonizing pain from the sudden flames. 

You looked at the ground once more seeing one of the kids moving before they too were engulfed by the flames. 

Chuuya then closed the door as you were completely numb from all the pain and such. 

You sat back down and on your way, the ringing sounds continued with children crying. 

You just covered your ears and your body continued shaking restlessly. 

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Phill's dying do something, please!" Gilda shook your shoulders. 

You were able to come to your senses, crawling towards him as he was dying from external bleeding, you held his hands in yours, "Phill..." 

"Y/N, I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep Mom distracted," He spoke as he coughed off blood. 

Tears began falling down your cheeks, "Hey, don't worry about that now... None of that matters now, just keep your eyes open for us..."

"I'm sorry... I don't think I can... I love you all..." He closed his eyes before falling into an eternal slumber

"Phill... It's not funny. Please wake up..." You said as more tears began falling, you had him cradled in your arms with your chin on his head crying and screaming in agony.  

All the children were crying even more by this point. 

Norman and Ray sat beside you as they too cried with you. 

.

.

.

.