Chapter 2: Wake Up Secret

2 hours later at 9:00 am, Hilda woke up. She felt less tired. She decided to play around with Twig before she got up.

Hilda: "Hey. Twig? Are you up?"

Twig opened his eyes and stretched out his body. He looked up at his owner. Twig rubbed against Hilda's long blue hair. It was as soft as a lion's mane. Hilda smiled at him.

Hilda: "You want me to tell you a secret?"

Twig was interested, and he nodded his head. 

Hilda: "Do you know why my physical strength has increased?"

Twig was unsure. So he tilted his head in confusion.

Hilda: "Well. I've been working out before I moved to London. And you want to know something else?"

Hilda lifted her shirt up, and Twig was surprised to see what was underneath. Hilda had a six-pack of abs!

Hilda: "I have abs on my belly. What do you think? Now I've become so strong."

Twig was very impressed. He never saw someone who looked that strong before. Alfur peaked his head out of the cuckoo clock on the wall.

Alfur: "No wonder you were able to save Lofty that one time."

Hilda: "Yeah. That was a brave moment for me."

Just then, a sudden loud rumble came out of Hilda's stomach. It sounded like a monster, or a lion roaring. Hilda was hungry. Twig was a little startled and made sure Hilda was alright.

Hilda: "I'm fine, boy. Just felt a rumble in my belly. I guess I'm kinda hungry. C'mon. Let's get some breakfast."