Tape 1

Greetings valued employee! Welcome to your first day on the job!

Here at FTCLA, we specialize in the containment of anomalies that tend to cause and act in more sexual ways.

We exist to make sure humanity doesn't see any of these creatures, along with finding ways to control, contain, domesticate, and if absolutely necessary, destroy all of these beings.

Let's go over a few simple rules everyone must follow.

1. This is not a joke. Unless being instructed to by a higher up, do not engage with the anomalies. You are allowed to greet, talk with or pet entities that are permitted to walk around the building, but even if they ask for it, do not engage in sexual acts.

2. Do not Speak about your work outside of the company. With the exception of interacting with other co-workers not involving restricted topics, you are not to speak of your real job to the outside world.

3. When someone asks about your job, tell them we're a company that specializes is making medical discoveries.

4. If you wish to quit, you are legally required to have your memories wiped and replaced.

5. Employees get 1 chocolate milk carton per day. Everyone kept chugging them and draining our budget for them. So now you can only have 1 a day.

To learn about your job, please insert the following tapes:

Test subject: 2
Anomalies: 3
Guard: 4
Scientist: 5
Researcher: 6
Scanner: 7
Officer: 8
Special Forces: 9
Emergency Meat Shield: 10
Receptionist: 11
Construction: 12
Chef: 13
Janitor: 14
Doctor/Nurse: 15
Manager: 16
Outpost: 17

After you are finished with your tape, please watch the following tapes:

Cuckoos: 18
Investors: 19
Facility: 20

For optional info, please watch:

PSA collection: B
Anomaly Files: C
Incident logs: D