🏠 | New Home | 🏠

"So this is the house we're going to be living at now? It looks too big for just five people" Aokiji said as he placed his hands in his pocket

"It would seem so, this is the address Sengoku sent us to" Kizaru said making sure he got the right address.

"I don't care if it's the right house or not, but I call dibs on the biggest room" Akainu said.

"Now that's not fair" Aokiji said.

Akainu walked in the house with his luggage in hand. As he walked past the door frame he turned around with a smirk on his face. "First"

"Damnit!" Aokiji said. Aokiji and Kizaru made eye contact with each other before dashing to the front door. No surprise Kizaru made it before Aokiji.

As they ran that knock Akainu to the floor. Before he fell completely, he caught himself. He stood back up and stared at the two.

"The fuck is your problem!! Assholes!!" He yelled.

Aokiji covered his ears and looked away, while Kizaru tried to calm him down. It worked a bit. Just then Aramaki and Fujitora walked in with Aramaki holding his and Fujitora luggage.

Kizaru successfully calmed down Akainu. Everyone went off to go and find a room. Every single room was on the second floor to Fujitora's and Aramaki's dismay.

Three hours later everyone had settled in and even decorated their rooms. They were now all downstairs in the living room having a cup of tea.

"Umm, I think I got an idea," Kizaru said. "What if we did a vote"

Aramaki turned and cocked his head to the side. "A vote? A vote on what? Who got the best fashion in clothes? Because we can all agree it's me-"

"Lies" Aokiji interrupted. "Now I have the best drip, you don't even wear a damn shirt, so how can you claim you're the best?"

"I don't need a shirt-"

"You kinda do" Fujitora said.

"Oh shut up Fujitora! You can't even see what you're wearing!" Aramaki snapped.

"I don't need to see but I know for damn sure it's better than yours!"

"Well mines better" Kizaru whispered. "It's not clothes but I was thinking about our rooms"

"Rooms?" Fujitora questioned. "What do you mean?"

"Let's take a vote on who got the best room"

They all thought about it for a minute and agreed on it. All claiming that their room is better than the other.

They ran upstairs pushing and shoving each other to get to the top first. "Haha! First!" Aramaki said, as Aokiji and the rest slumped.

"So that means my room goes first" Everyone follows Aramaki as he leads them down the hallway to his room. He opened the door and allowed them to look around.