🧊 |Cold Weather| 🧊

"Ooo~ It's pretty chilly outside today, I was planning on going out but I guess we'll stay inside" Kizaru said sticking out his hand from the side door

"Chilly? It was just warm out not too long ago" Aokiji said stepping out of the house. "Kizaru, I'll slap you right now"

Kizaru put his hands up and looked around confusingly. "The fuck did I do? I'm just saying it's a little chilly out"

"It is not that chilly out here today" Aokiji stepped back inside the house and leaned on the door frame. "But I guess it's chilly for you and the others"

"Earlier you said you were planning on going somewhere, where were you planning on going?" Aokiji asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"Nowhere really, just to a Fair or something. I just wanted to walk around and go on a ride or two" Kizaru said shrugging his shoulders as he spoke.

"Ooo!! Did I hear someone say something about a Fair? I wanna go, I wanna go!" Aramaki said jumping his way to Kizaru and Aokiji.

"We did. Kizaru was thinking about going there but changed his mind since it's too chilly for him" Aokiji explained.

"Is it too chilly outside?" Aramaki ran out the door and ran right back inside. "Fuck you mean chilly? Bitch, it's cold!"

"Oh c'mon, really you two. It's not that chilly nor cold outside" Aokiji rolled his eyes. "Where's the other two?"

"Fujitora's is in the bathroom and I don't know where Akainu is" Kizaru said. "I don't think he is even up yet"

"Akainu woke up early this morning to use the restroom, spent two minutes there, and he even washed his hands for fifty seconds" Aramaki dusted himself out. "Checked around the house, went outside to check the mail, fixed himself some water and went back to bed"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Aramaki. You are weird, are you stalking him?" Fujitora said facing Aokiji.

"No, I'm not a stalker. And you're not even facing me Fujitora, you're facing Aokiji!!" Aramaki yelled. "Anyways, it might be a little cold outside but I still wanna go to the Fair"

"Wait we're going to the Fair?" Fujitora asked. "Can I tag along with you guys? I don't wanna be in the house all day. I want to go out"

"Sure I don't mind" Aokiji said. "So whose car are we taking? Not it, because it's too cold inside my car"

"Not mine because I don't have my car and I can't see the road or anything" Fujitora said. "So not it"